*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Heads in fuckimg pieces here.

That first half is fucking unacceptable.

Those experienced players should fuckimg hang their heads in shame.

2nd half the character we've shown should gives us belief.

Weekend not ruined !!!

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

Mixed feelings but tbh given how the game went it feels like a decent result for us. 

Win our games before we go to their dump, get Sima, Yilmaz and Matondo up to full fitness and I rekon we can take something. 

We need the team to actually have a go at celtic though, we can’t set up to sit back and allow them to press high with their fans behind them.

We need to play their game and press them high.

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

VAR has been massively weighted in their favour since it came in.

I think our goal should have stood and don't think the Goldson one is a penalty. (Neither eas ours tbf).  Should've been 3-2 Rangers.

Tbf I think both pens were correct by the letter of the law in todays messed up shite. But I do think our goal should have stood you cant go back hours and chop something off its nonsense.

celtic must be gutted to not win that - their fans must be fuming. Hopefully enough to see them bottle more games and drop further points

Too many players casually approaching this one at the start and it’s repeat offenders…..Phil needs to make a point of this, we need players to be a machine from first whistle to last. This title race is going right to the wire and we can’t be making those kind of errors and gifting goals to opponents.

If Phil hasn’t been saying to them if you want to be winners you need to be on it from the first whistle then he needs to start drilling it into them, SECOND IS NOT AN OPTION AT Rangers

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

All the changes are irrelevant if we set up the same. Rodgers has set them up to high pressure is meaning Goldson and Souttar are trying to play from our own 18 yard box and were going nowhere. On the other hand Liam fucking scales has been given the freedom of Ibrox to walk up to the halfway line unchallenged. Clement needs to tweak things as well as get the subs right. He shouldn't be exempt from criticism with his starting 11 and tactics here.

Said this at half time. Clement reacted perfectly. Set us up 20 yards further up the park and pressed them. They hardly got out second half. Proper good coaching to identify and rectify that.

1 minute ago, RealWorldRich said:

VAR has been massively weighted in their favour since it came in.

I think our goal should have stood and don't think the Goldson one is a penalty. (Neither eas ours tbf).  Should've been 3-2 Rangers.

My opinion too. I am still surprised we got that pen tbh. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Not really we will be 2 ahead if we win our game in hand. And we'd be in the driving seat

Can you see us getting anything at the midden? I don't 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Before the game yes but it's a shocker of a result after being 2 up at HT.

If we.win the game at Dundee we are top. That's massive 

Huge. Being so close puts massive pressure on other games.

Need a result at their hole.

i would have taken a draw before the ball was even kicked, hell a feared the worst when we saw the team lineup, hell even being rag dolled all over the park in that first half, not once did i see an ounce of fight in this team but once again big phil and the team continue to pull off some crazy moments..........what a bonkers game.