Tav's time is up.

Times up.

Would be criminal to continue with him as our leader.

Good guy, probably our poorest captain in history (based on longevity).

Will go down as a legend. Up for debate.

Think we'll miss him short term but he is massive in our mentality as a team of serial losers.

Just now, Number5 said:

Times up.

Would be criminal to continue with him as our leader.

Good guy, probably our poorest captain in history (based on longevity).

Will go down as a legend. Up for debate.

Think we'll miss him short term but he is massive in our mentality as a team of serial losers.

There is absolutely nothing to miss. He’s offered fuck all in defence or attack for a very long time. Our captain should be motivator and a leader. Not a fraud 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’s completely and utterly done. Mentally scarred beyond repair. At least 10 balls in behind him today, particularly the one where Butland had to race out is a carbon copy of the Lundstram OG. 

Get out or get phased out. Time is up. 

Nonsense. I am sure someone will be along to advise that if we alter the whole fucking team and setup to compensate for his weaknesses then he can stay.

Like a fart in the wind out there today. 

A empty jersey performance of epic proportions. Mentally broken when playing the filth and especially Maeda, looked petrified from the first whistle. 

A liability defensively and offering nothing going forward for weeks and weeks. 

Fuck off and take your Fifa card with you. 

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

There is absolutely nothing to miss. He’s offered fuck all in defence or attack for a very long time. Our captain should be motivator and a leader. Not a fraud 

We'll find out.

85% of our games in the SPL we are in the final third for a decent % of time. He throws balls in at a rate where we'll covert at some point.

Over time we've seen world class deliveries.

He's been running on empty for years though.

I'll cry myself to sleep most nights if hes still here for 24/25 season.

That was the worst display I have seen Tav play and that's saying something. Probably had worse games but the magnitude of this game makes his performance stand out more.

The first half I was watching him like a hawke and the amount of times he misplaced a pass and even a throw in. It was a truly awful performance.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mustn't be here next season. If there's no takers remove the arm band. 

Going by the displays lately and his lack of interest in games and media appearances he needs the captaincy stripped or sold. I might be late to the party but I think he might be the one that's screwing our team changing room wise. The captain has a huge role inside the club and we need that freshened up

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Celebrate when the scouse rat is pictured alongside him and Goldson next month.

If that was to happen then every single person involved should walk out the door never to return. Manager, coaches, board, agents, boot cleaners. All of them.