Tav's time is up.

41 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

He was good today but he’ll almost certainly cost us next week.  

Frustratingly, we can all see it coming, if Clement starts him (which he will).  That’s then on Clement if we get the same outcome/performance from Tav.  Hope he surprises us by changing it up.

Playing no cunt today. Next week, when it matters he will be fucking pish. As usual! Said it many times before, he is NEVER a Rangers captain! 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Good assist today.

Was bizzare seeing him play in central midfield at times.

Big Phil has been on the wacky backy imo.

But, did Phil ask him to play in that position?

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Excellent assist for the goal, looked to be more mobile today I thought.

But the tarriers won't let us away with the space Ross County were getting down his side next week.

Hope he has the performance of a lifetime against them next week.

No fucking chance mate. He’s done. 

Heat map vs Motherwell in our last league game. 

Screenshot_20240825_080525_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.206abb8cfbcac4efe6d3c089a3cb9d81.jpg

Heat map vs Ross County yesterday.

Screenshot_20240825_080456_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.6b9e33dcb088f7e378c50746ebdbb047.jpg

Noticeably more involvement centrally but not as much is I thought I seen with my own eyes. Definite less involvement in the wide forward area compared to against Motherwell which left space for Cerny to do his thing.

On 25/08/2024 at 08:12, Jamie0202 said:

Heat map vs Motherwell in our last league game. 

Screenshot_20240825_080525_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.206abb8cfbcac4efe6d3c089a3cb9d81.jpg

Heat map vs Ross County yesterday.

Screenshot_20240825_080456_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.6b9e33dcb088f7e378c50746ebdbb047.jpg

Noticeably more involvement centrally but not as much is I thought I seen with my own eyes. Definite less involvement in the wide forward area compared to against Motherwell which left space for Cerny to do his thing.

The way it should be anyway. Thankfully have a decent right winger now that Tav should be staying further back. 

Doesn't mean he won't be minced for pace against that lot tho.

He’s always been caught out, but to be fair he actually used to be able to recover quite well and I don’t think he’s been as bad at defending as has been made out until two seasons ago. It’s a noticeable and rapid decline where he’s getting an absolute roasting almost weekly. It can’t continue and this week feels like more of the same on the agenda. 

I would love to know what Clement sees in Tav. We have been linked with players in just about every position except right back. Initially I thought it might be because he was going to use Sterling in that position. It now seems that isn’t the case.
Letting him remain as captain and not looking to bring in another player speaks volumes. Until he is gone the same old mentality will prevail in the dressing room. 

Life is easy for Tav, just as it has been for years. No one to challenge him for his place in the team. He is going nowhere. so other players will continue to be drawn out of position to cover for his shit performances.  I am really fed up seeing him. 

5 hours ago, JockWallace said:

I would love to know what Clement sees in Tav. We have been linked with players in just about every position except right back. Initially I thought it might be because he was going to use Sterling in that position. It now seems that isn’t the case.
Letting him remain as captain and not looking to bring in another player speaks volumes. Until he is gone the same old mentality will prevail in the dressing room. 

Life is easy for Tav, just as it has been for years. No one to challenge him for his place in the team. He is going nowhere. so other players will continue to be drawn out of position to cover for his shit performances.  I am really fed up seeing him. 

I want him gone but feel like Clements hands are tied with him at the moment, hardly a que of clubs waiting to snap him up so more than likely he will be staying and with our current situation regarding finances I severely doubt a replacement would be brought in until he is away. 

Sterling probably is his replacement but its not like he is exactly reliable himself.

Mind you I am already having nightmares about Maeda running him ragged as per usual, in fact the full back 4 against them is giving me the fear.

10 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Praying an offer comes in this week to take him to Saudi 

Take him anywhere. Don't care where he goes just as long as he goes and hopefully we would have a replacement lined up. Don't have much confidence Sterling can stay fit for 60 games a season.

This coming game against them is the acid test for Tav, as to whether or not he should be with us for much longer going forward. This coming in to midfield could see us badly exposed by a pacy forward like Maeda. The Mhanks always go for our throat from the off at the San Giro, and we usually only start to come in to it in the second half.