Tav's time is up.

The guys a serial loser and for me clement fucked it by not making someone else captain! Look at it from a boxing analogy, you lose that many on the trot and you don't get a rematch. Plain and simple. The guy is a fuckibg wimp! Look at the guys in the past, kevin Thomson, kevin muscat, craig Moore, terry hurlock, none of them up there in what you would call world class players but they played with heart soul and spirit. Tavernier is never a rangers player let alone a captain!!

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Easy target? 3 league games against them in a row his poor defending leads to a goal.

Legs have gone. But you can’t legislate for your CB falling on his arse.  

He’s beaten to a ball that shouldn’t have been an option. 

His first movement is fine towards where the danger would have been.

Propper being on his arse is the problem.

Matondo does shite and Souttar, Tav don’t cover themselves in glory

5 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Spot on, lost count of the balls over the top and in behind him there were, Souttar having to come over to cover for him repeatedly. He’s done but will milk us for a testimonial next year. 

Maybe I’m missing something but a testimonial year is worth fuck all to the player if there are no fans paying at the door for the game/functions etc. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

He was an absolute disgrace today.

Countless times he was beaten down the wing and he just looked up to the sky and casually jogged back. He lost his man at corners almost every time too.

He's lucky he didn't cost us more. 

31 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Nah don't get me wrong here - see if Tav showed the same level of fight as he does here in games, and actually had a good game, fair fucks.

But he should hang his head in shame and take his berating.

He's part of the reason we're so shite, most influential player apparently, and the only fight he's got in him is against supporters venting their feelings.

He's a shitebag. Can go anytime imo.

Am 100% giving some back to someone shouting at me in the street mate.

5 hours ago, Jelavic18 said:

2 things stood our for me today.  celtic are nowhere near as good as we paint them out to be.  And they have a leader.  When today did we see our captain galvanise the troops, give someone a fucking kick up the arse - the complete opposite if you ask me.  

He’d need to galvanise himself and boot his own arse given he’s the main (and serial) offender. 

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

You can. It’s a game of football, anything can happen, easy enough for his man to score 👍

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

He was an absolute disgrace today.

Countless times he was beaten down the wing and he just looked up to the sky and casually jogged back. He lost his man at corners almost every time too.

He's lucky he didn't cost us more. 

He’s lucky he played for a team like Rangers mate. Hard to hold back how I feel about him. 🤬🤬🤬

9 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

His first movement is fine towards where the danger would have been.

Propper being on his arse is the problem.

Matondo does shite and Souttar, Tav don’t cover themselves in glory

Yes you can, it's called anticipation.

Not going to defend the tall fanny shouting abuse, there's fannies in our support, but I can understand it.

It's not the players fault we're paying huge sums of money when they fail at their jobs. The truths, Tav is a loser but the mindless abuse doesn't achieve anything.

It won't happen but the AGM is where an intelligent and organised response is required, instead we'll get moaning about the half time music and cold sausage rolls.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Should he fuck hang his head and take that

I’m his biggest critic these days, that fan probably is voicing what many of us are thinking or have been posting on here over the summer, but that’s not in way shape or form an acceptable way to speak to him

Point the fingers at the board for letting us get to this point and the manager for continually playing him with little regard for his diminishing athleticism 

Sorry agree with almost everything you post on here but it’s really about time the fanbase took to absolutely hounding these clowns on the park and board room. Get there’s a “dignified” way to do these things but we’re past that point now. Tavernier is a walking epitome of where this club is at just now and for what seems like the umpteenth game in a row, got absolutely roasted again. 

27 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We'll agree to disagree. 3 or 4 players from out side played their part but Tav was the worst for me. At the opposite end Dessers played a brilliant touch to Cerny making the run in and Taylor matched Cerny's run all the way and got to the ball first. Our captain should be doing the same. 

Not suggesting Tav couldn’t have done better with the goal but that fkn halfwit Matondo is the most culpable all day long.  

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Don't like to see it but totally understandable.  It's not just Tav though , you could go through most the team after that today .

Ffs though. Don't get people defending treating people like that.

Guys doing his job poorly. It's for Rangers to have the balls to deal with it and drop him.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Him giving up today when they were attacking is unforgivable.

Today should be his last Old firm game as a starter.

Said it in a group chat, and I think you're referring to the same incident, he bumps into Barron or Souttar and hits the deck and doesn't even bother getting back. Within a few minutes (maybe even the same passage of play), we put together a counter attack and one of their players runs 60 yards to pinch the ball off Lawrence. Disgraceful.

12 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Should he fuck hang his head and take that

I’m his biggest critic these days, that fan probably is voicing what many of us are thinking or have been posting on here over the summer, but that’s not in way shape or form an acceptable way to speak to him

Point the fingers at the board for letting us get to this point and the manager for continually playing him with little regard for his diminishing athleticism 

Embarrassing stuff. Sounded like a mad bam.

14 minutes ago, JWAC said:

Not going to defend the tall fanny shouting abuse, there's fannies in our support, but I can understand it.

It's not the players fault we're paying huge sums of money when they fail at their jobs. The truths, Tav is a loser but the mindless abuse doesn't achieve anything.

It won't happen but the AGM is where an intelligent and organised response is required, instead we'll get moaning about the half time music and cold sausage rolls.

Aw you mean like the old cunts that turn up asking about short corners and throw ins 

25 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Yes you can, it's called anticipation.

Not sure I want him anticipating my CB falling on his arse.

He was ahead of Maeda into the space at the back post and in front of the goal. 

Anyways his legs are done so pointless conversation.

But if you want to lay blame for that goal it has to be Propper

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

It's only going to get more toxic and when nothing comes of that then it'll be empty seats, those running us are the true guilty party in all of this, Tav deserves criticism but that vitriol should be reserved for the idiots up the stair.

Fully expecting dropped points at Tannadice In a couple of weeks time