Glass half full or half empty?

1 hour ago, AGM_72 said:

Win on Wednesday and we go top. One game at a time, this team is capable of getting it done. 

One slip up from either team will probably determine who is the title winner.

We have a resilience under Phil that we have been lacking for years.

I still think we are in a much better place since he took over.

Just want our title back. It's very much doable.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Half our support seems to have zero hope of getting a point at their stadium. Embarrassing.

Wonder how many of them have uttered "no surrender", but feel we can't do what St Johnstone, Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Hearts have done this season.

4 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

1 point out of 9 this season just doesn't cut it simple as that 

And haven't even taken the lead at any point. Constantly playing catch up and chasing the game which plays into their hands. 

Maybe it will be a different story in the final Old Firm but with our recent record there it seems unlikely. 

100% missed opportunity to put them in their place yesterday, that's all it was tho.

Having no left back cost us 2 goals imo, 1st goal Sterling panicked and played the ball inside with his right foot and gave the ball away instead of letting the ball roll and playing down the outside with his left, and the 3rd goal imo anyway Sterling tries to block the shot right foot first I honestly think if he had tackled with his left it doesn't go through his legs.

Surely we've got a left back in the youths that could have been given a chance.

Ridvan at LB and Sterling in midfield will make a massive difference at the piggery

My biggest concern is how easily we are conceding bad goals atm. 

The first half was a disaster, so we did well to salvage something. If we had lost that the game was up.  But until we stop leaking goals I sadly have low confidence we'll win all the remaining away games we have. Sterling in midfield, Ridvan back, and Goldson finding some sort of form again would be a start.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Half full for me, we would have capitulated previously after going 2 down but we showed fight and got our reward.

What I don’t understand is why we got it so badly wrong first half

Honestly think that was due to the shock of gifting a goal after 22 seconds. Game plan out the window and the stadium silenced. It couldn’t have gone worse but it’s a mark of the team how they pulled it back in the second half.

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Half our support seems to have zero hope of getting a point at their stadium. Embarrassing.

The team play like they don’t have hope against them at Parkhead so I’m not sure it’s embarrassing. 

IIRC our last win was 2020 and last draw was Sakala 1-1 game. We’ve beat them 1 in 10 overall. It’s about time the players have hope to give to the fans. 

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The team play like they don’t have hope against them at Parkhead so I’m not sure it’s embarrassing. 

IIRC our last win was 2020 and last draw was Sakala 1-1 game. We’ve beat them 1 in 10 overall. It’s about time the players have hope to give to the fans. 

Grim stats that . 

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Half full for me, we would have capitulated previously after going 2 down but we showed fight and got our reward.

What I don’t understand is why we got it so badly wrong first half

Absolutely, not a chance any team/manager we've had over the last decade would've turned that around. If Gio or Beale was still in the dugout that game would've been another 3 or 4 nil mauling.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Why? Its in our hands! Hopefully we will have a few players back - that changes things massively. They still have to go to Rugby Park as well.

We also have the scum and Hearts away.

Let's not act like they have harder fixtures.

Bar Yilmaz who will be back?

22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Why? Its in our hands! Hopefully we will have a few players back - that changes things massively. They still have to go to Rugby Park as well.

Because our record at the Piggery has been awful for as long as I remember. We’ve had the chance to beat them 3 times this season and managed a total of one good half and one point.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It’s up to the manager and team to change that and they’ve failed to do that since Gerrard left. 

They had a big chance to address the doubts yesterday at home against a faltering scum team and ultimately didn’t. If anything the fact we might only need a point there is more concerning for me, gives us a chance to do a classic Rangers turning up and playing for a draw even if there’s a win on the table for us when we should be matching the intensity of those rats and going after them in the way Hearts, Killie etc have this season 

Support wants to say No Surrender and all that but it’s hard and almost unrealistic when you think a big diddy like Goldson has surrendered by the time he’s entered the tunnel and seen his first green and grey shirt