*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Me when the team is announced and Scott Wright starts…..

IMG_3730.jpeg

I think he’s thankfully finished. More options back and surely Clement has seen enough 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

They’ll put 4 or 5 past St Mirren today. Between Motherwell and that 45 last week we have zero room for error 

Not sure they will find it that easy, but equally they will get the 3 points so your comment regarding zero room for error is spot on. 

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Any win will do for me and take us into Wednesday. Desperate to get back to top of the league

RSC doesn’t run to Ross county no more so long drive in the motor tomorrow

Why not mate? Everyone misbehaving previously?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I can see both sides dropping more points outwidth the old firm tbh. Everyone seems to just be pretending the other clubs haven’t caused issues all season :lol:

I’d back the price of a walkabout pint on Killie to get another win or draw against them.

9 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

is Ridvan still injured  or is he available.  I never picked this up from the presser.

I was wondering the same thing, I don't think any team news was picked it up at that last press conference, it was a disgrace.

Just now, B1872 said:

Aye fucking sums up the media up here. Looking for negativity and headlines trying to catch the gaffer out.

Yeah pile of utter shite that press conference. Should be asked about getting team firing again and some questionable selections/goals conceded. 

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

They’ll put 4 or 5 past St Mirren today. Between Motherwell and that 45 last week we have zero room for error 

I think they'll drop two points at least today. Not sure which of the two managers will be raging the most though.