*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

16 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Ach its probably just the fact they have the points on the board atm and we still have two games to play. It's part of a proper title race and nerves kick in a little. 

It's brilliant to be in a proper one again, and if we win the next two games and go back infront then the nerves will ease for most. 

The first half today proved that they struggle the longer the game stays level, and there's a high chance that we both drop points between now and the end of the season. The last Old Firm of the season looks to be shaping up to be a cracker.

Yeah I get the nerves mate. I'm very nervy but good to keep a lid on it, we should beat RC and Dundee.

I think they do struggle against a low block a lot more than us which might well be the difference.

33 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think it is perfectly understandable that many of us are nervous, personally I just try and not tempt fate and take it one game at a time.

As supporters that is all we can do, we are relying on Phil and the players to get the wins we need, we cannot influence the result, apart from those attending the game who can be the 12th man/woman to help the players on the pitch.

We should win tomorrow, but it might not be a comfortable watch, who knows, but really hoping we get the three points and back down the road with hopefully no more injuries. 

We have to win the nxt two games, I don't think it will be easy being both away. 

We've been hamstrung with this Dundee pish. They cunts shouldn't even be in this league nxt year. They are dodgy as the day is long, and can go fuck themselves. 

That cunt Robertson that's on 400k a year is a clueless cunt that should be chased, but since someone else is pulling the strings there that won't happen. 

Just win this league Rangers, and Fuck them all! 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We have to win the nxt two games, I don't think it will be easy being both away. 

We've been hamstrung with this Dundee pish. They cunts shouldn't even be in this league nxt year. They are dodgy as the day is long, and can go fuck themselves. 

That cunt Robertson that's on 400k a year is a clueless cunt that should be chased, but since someone else is pulling the strings there that won't happen. 

Game at a time is all we can do, beat the shite in front of us and move on.

Cant distract ourselves with other results.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Your last sentence is what we all hope for.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Game at a time is all we can do, beat the shite in front of us and move on.

Cant distract ourselves with other results.

I'm not distracted by other results mate. Beat every other cunt ourselves, then they taigy bastards at their shit hole. 

I even remember years ago beating them in leagues, and getting beat. BUT. I've never seen such a bunch of Entitled fucking rats as what they are. 

They need taken down about 3 pegs, the scummy fucking rotten wankers. 

They hate being called Entitled, but that's exactly what they are. 

35 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

We’ve already lost at home to 2 teams in the bottom 6.

If we can’t beat Ross County then we really don’t deserve to win this league 

If we end up with more points than the scum, we 100% do deserve to win the league 🤷🏻‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If we end up with more points than the scum, we 100% do deserve to win the league 🤷🏻‍♂️

That Dundee shit has been a saga. There are points in this title race we could have had a Psychological advantage of being in front (apart from one week) 

Because of that lost Email /Firewall stuff that they bent over to help one club:

They fucking Dundee rats shouldn't even be in the SPL. If you can't put games on, Fuck right off you Scum loving cunts! 

.            Butland

Tav  Balogun. Souttar. Yilmaz

Lundstram.  Sterling 

Sima.          Cantwell.       Matondo 

Dessers. 

Ideal team for me. Think Goldson's needing dropped, would much rather have Sterling in the middle if the park (honestly thought he was our best midfielder in there) and Matondo deserves a chance.

Sima back is huge. Big man completely changed the game last week.

6 hours ago, Jasper Blues said:

According to most on here we don't have any chance of winning the league.

They're on top form.

They've got men back fit.

We have no momentum.

We are playing crap.

JEEZ where did all this shite come from?

That's bollocks.

We should be coming out the next 2 games with 6 points and plus 6 or 8 goals.

I'm genuinely nervous for these games as we've got a howler in us. But we'll see

Win both, rack up the goals,  then I'll start to believe maybe we've got the baws for winning the league.