Win 6 games

Can't see us winning the next 6 games.

We all know that when players like Dessers, Tav and Goldson slump in form it lasts a while. Seeing as Clement won't drop them we are almost certain to drop points

Will take a major change in attitude and form to win so many games in a row and one of them is at the piggery. Highly unlikely.

20 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just over a week ago we'd the chance to leave Celtic close to relying on others. Fucked it.

We've taken only 4/12 points in our last game. Fucked it.

We've went from not conceding to shipping goals galore and should have conceded plenty more this month. Fucked it.

Do nothing positive from kick offs, give opposition chances and belief galore. Fucked it.

Pressure to win appears, our leadership group go hiding. Fucked it.

Manager starts plucking from obscurity Wright, Dowell, Barisic whilst leaving better on the bench. Fucked it.

Yep, just need to win next 6 games. Likelier to drop points on Wed and have Hearts turn us over as I see nothing to suggest this group have the mental strength and ability required.

Spot on mate. Fuckin sickening 

41 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can we stop putting benfica in with the league games. I think the league record over the last four games is poor enough without adding in a team such as benfica. Don’t think it hammers home any point other than for people to make it sound worse when in reality 1 in 4 in the league is bad enough 

No cos I think that game was part of the problem.

We were so poor never looked like scoring and there wasn’t any fight or desire at the Ibrox game which we’ve seen recently 

Not impossible for us to go on a 6 game win streak.  Very very unlikely however if that game yesterday is anything to go by.  I dont blame Clement I think its the same guys who have let us down several years in a row doing what they do best: bottling it.

I feel totally deflated right now, 100% scunnered with our shitebag squad. Expect nothing from them until celtic crowned winners then they’ll play ok remaining games. This group should have been binned years ago.

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Isn't there some stat that no team has won every split game since the split was introduced? 

No chance we can do it.

Think it's been done once in the last 20+ years and it was either O'Neil or Strachan that done it. 

So there's next to no chance we win 6 games in a row. There's no chance the Saville's win all 6 games left either. 

Just puts so much emphasis and importance in the games against each other, where our record is absolutely appalling. 

Just about impossible for us to win all 6 games. The team put together the run under clement when most thought the league had already gone. Not the same pressure. Then when they got themselves within touching distance and the pressure built the inevitable arse collapse occurs. As sure as night following day.

Mental to think the majority of this defence were here when we set the record for the least goals conceded in a season (13) and we’ve conceded fucking 6 in the last 2 games.

I hope we can do it but I’ll not be putting any money on it.

5 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Mental to think the majority of this defence were here when we set the record for the least goals conceded in a season (13) and we’ve conceded fucking 6 in the last 2 games.

I hope we can do it but I’ll not be putting any money on it.

We had a good record this season 6 weeks ago it inexplicable tbh

12 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Just about impossible for us to win all 6 games. The team put together the run under clement when most thought the league had already gone. Not the same pressure. Then when they got themselves within touching distance and the pressure built the inevitable arse collapse occurs. As sure as night following day.

What you have just written is spot on unfortunately.

We need a huge clear out, but how do we fund the new players we need to bring in, that is a big concern. 

I think they’ll drop points in one of their games, but we’re in a bad place and I honestly don’t think we’ll be there to capitalise on it. 

We’ve looked down at out before (Walters last title being a great example), so we need to make sure we stay in it. If they do slip up, I’d never forgive this crop of players if we didn’t at least capitalise on that. 

If we lose the title because of Parkhead, fair enough. They’re 50/50 games and you can’t control them. But if the tarriers drop points to Kilmarnock and we don’t put pressure on because we’ve dropped points against the likes of Dundee, then that’ll be criminal. 

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What you have just written is spot on unfortunately.

We need a huge clear out, but how do we fund the new players we need to bring in, that is a big concern. 

Squad needs gutted and has done for some time. 

If the title is gone that's CL money that could have helped. 

We'll need player sales and wages freed up when out of contract players go. Sale wise but Butland might be the only one that could fetch a decent fee.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Squad needs gutted and has done for some time. 

If the title is gone that's CL money that could have helped. 

We'll need player sales and wages freed up when out of contract players go. Sale wise but Butland might be the only one that could fetch a decent fee.

We still could qualify for the CL mate thats not over 

Still scunnered about yesterday can’t seem to shake it off . If we had battered county and they nicked it last kick of the ball at least we could be saying there’s a chance we go on a run but the title is gone . This squad have shown us nothing to suggest otherwise , they just can’t handle the pressure that comes in a title race .

52 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We still could qualify for the CL mate thats not over 

It's not guaranteed but. We couldn't plan our spending thinking it would be a sure thing. While if we won the league we could with automatic entry 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

I think they’ll drop points in one of their games, but we’re in a bad place and I honestly don’t think we’ll be there to capitalise on it. 

We’ve looked down at out before (Walters last title being a great example), so we need to make sure we stay in it. If they do slip up, I’d never forgive this crop of players if we didn’t at least capitalise on that. 

If we lose the title because of Parkhead, fair enough. They’re 50/50 games and you can’t control them. But if the tarriers drop points to Kilmarnock and we don’t put pressure on because we’ve dropped points against the likes of Dundee, then that’ll be criminal. 

Doubt they'll drop points whilst the title is unsecured.