Win 6 games

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Squad needs gutted and has done for some time. 

If the title is gone that's CL money that could have helped. 

We'll need player sales and wages freed up when out of contract players go. Sale wise but Butland might be the only one that could fetch a decent fee.

There should be a lot of wages freed up with the number that are out of contract, but I just feel we need many more than them moved on and replaced. We would get money for some if we make the effort to sell. 

It is a massive job, hopefully Nils Koppen can find some gems. 

I know this is not for this thread, but I feel our board have to be looking for outside investment to come in as well. 

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

Look at that squad of players and look at yesterday - Ross County could have scored 5 or 6 goals. I wouldn’t put it past this lot to have our season finished by full time on Sunday - if Hearts have any sense they’ll go at us and get a couple of goals. 
On paper we are still in it but we certainly don’t have a big chance. 

We are rank rotten 

I hope Hearts do go at us tbh. We’ve always been better with that scenario. What I hope they don’t do is sit in more with pace up top to transition quickly as we’re so open at the back they’ll get joy.

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’d put money on them just now dropping points at Kilmarnock, and stranger things have happened with us aiming to beat them at their midden.

It isn’t over at all. One game a time.

Win against Dundee and we are 1 behind going into split that's nothing. We still play/can beat celtic ourselves and even a draw wouldn't end it. What we can't do is totally collapse and give them it by losing to Dundee or whatever 

Need to keep fighting anyway.  That is what you do, one game at a time till not possible.  Keep asking the questions.  Cannot say it's finished till it is. Not another team in any league will say it's finished at this juncture if they were in our position.  We are feeling sorry for ourselves. Fuck this....kick on, we are not getting handed anything!

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I’d put money on them just now dropping points at Kilmarnock, and stranger things have happened with us aiming to beat them at their midden.

It isn’t over at all. One game a time.

Just give me the money please.

Last week we had a chance to go 4 points clear had we beaten them at home (Dundee included) and now, in a flash, we are 4 points behind (Dundee excluded).

I'm still stunned.

It's the hope that kills ya!

6 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Win against Dundee and we are 1 behind going into split that's nothing. We still play/can beat celtic ourselves and even a draw wouldn't end it. What we can't do is totally collapse and give them it by losing to Dundee or whatever 

Thats my worry going into Wednesday we drop points again.

For me, ability wise we’re capable of winning all 6.. winning there will be some fucking task but we are capable of doing it…

Mentality wise, no chance.

if the league was to be mathematically over yesterday, you could bet your house we would go 6/6

ive been the managers biggest fan but there is no doubt about it he has made some glaring mistakes in the past few weeks in terms of his selections. Call me old fashioned but at the business end of the season you always start your strongest 11, get the game won and then make changes. 

Its not entirely his fault as the squad is littered with absolute dross but for me he has been trying to be too clever once too often with his rotations and come a cropper. I see the defence is getting it tight but we are even worse middle to front. Shite like Dowell and Lawrence should not be starting any important games, they do not have the hunger for it, you actually see them switching off and walking back instead of bursting a gut and they would rather do a sideways pass than take responsibility and push us forward or shoot. Not good enough for me. Add to this we have absolutely fuck all upfront. Matondo outwith his ability to score a worldy is rotten and the least said about the likes of Dessers, Silva and wright the better.

In saying all that we can absolutely win the last 6 games. Why? Cause the rest of the teams are shite as well including them.

We need to have the attitude and application for every minute. Someone falls below that then get them off the fucking pitch he did it with cantwell but since then has massively shat it from making early subs.