*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

In days gone by you’d print it out and nail it to the wall in the dressing room but Tav would probably agree with it.

Be some laugh if someone asked him about the comments in the pre-match presser.

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ridvan defensive midfield?

Lawrence left wing?

Sima right wing?

Lawrence has played the majority of his career there. Sima has played RW in the last two games and doesn't look out of place there. He is probably better on the left side, but I've struggled to pick a RW for ten+ years!!

As for Raskin, it's just a matter that I can't watch Lunny anymore. Swap positions with Diomande might be better. I can't quite figure out what midfield position is best suited for Ridvan. Obviously, none atm.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lawrence has played the majority of his career there. Sima has played RW in the last two games and doesn't look out of place there. He is probably better on the left side, but I've struggled to pick a RW for ten+ years!!

As for Ridvan, it's just a matter that I can't watch Lunny anymore. Swap positions with Diomande might be better. I can't quite figure out what midfield position is best suited for Ridvan. Obviously, none atm.

Mate I take it you must mean Raskin here.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

As for Ridvan, it's just a matter that I can't watch Lunny anymore. Swap positions with Diomande might be better. I can't quite figure out what midfield position is best suited for Ridvan. Obviously, none atm.

eh

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah, we go again on Sunday in the Cup.

A cup double would be decent, very decent.

I'm a glutton for punishment though.

I sat back today and thought about the league?

It is only 3 points?

There's 15 up for grabs.

Maybe, just maybe

It's a funny one listened to heart and hand if we won every game anything dropped by celtic we win it, in reality shows its still close but nah last night was it for me they didn't even try

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not going to get into it too much because what has happened in the league is diabolical, but when Phil first came in everyone agreed that cutting the gap in the league and getting both cups would be a fantastic start with the players he has available.

Doesn’t look as nice now because of how we have seemingly fucked the league but aye 

Was saying to my mate today - we have effectively gone through (going through) loosing the league twice in one season.

Obviously we were never truly out of it when Clement came in, just as there is still the possibility we could turn it around and go on a title winning streak, but most fans had written off the season last year only for us to get back to being favourites to win it and through it all away all over again.

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It is only 3 points?

There's 15 up for grabs.

Maybe, just maybe

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's a funny one listened to heart and hand if we won every game anything dropped by celtic we win it, in reality shows its still close but nah last night was it for me they didn't even try

Just listen to yourselves :lol:

we took 1 point of Ross county and Dundee and played utterly shite in both, scoring an own and a penalty……the league is done

Stop letting these players get your hopes up.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Just listen to yourselves :lol:

we took 1 point of Ross county and Dundee and played utterly shite in both, scoring an own and a penalty……the league is done

Stop letting these players get your hopes up.

I know, we've won it from a worse position tho, but I know..

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It is only 3 points?

There's 15 up for grabs.

Maybe, just maybe

I'm not falling into that trap again. These failures have lured me in for the last time. We are five goals worse off than the filth and this group of shite bags are not capable of taking three points at the knew camp let alone one. As for the SC unless Aberdeen pull out a miracle and beat Savco (like Kilmarnock) we won't be winning that either. The teams arses have collapsed. As usual. I have zero expectations other than we scraped a LC this season. 

I cannot see anything other than a Hearts win and that is fucking horrifying to me. How can we go from 7 points behind to 2 in front only to just fuck it away to 3 behind again.

Serial losers.

I’d go with:

Butland 

Tav

Souttar

Balogun

Yilmaz

Sterling

Diomande

McCausland

Cantwell

Matondo

Sima

1-0 to the famous after extra time. (Wright)

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Hearts haven’t it in them to beat us at Hampden. I think we’ll win on Sunday comfortable enough, it’ll be playing that lot in the final might do us in 

I think we’ll win but think it’ll be a struggle on Sunday. I fear for us if we concede first right enough.

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Last 2 games hardly tried a leg.

It's a strange one.

These core players have done this before and got managers sacked.

They seem a petty bunch.

Wouldn't surprise me