*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

Butland

Tavernier Souttar Balogun Yilmaz

Sterling Diomande

McCausland Cantwell Sima

Dessers

If Yilmaz isn't available then Barisic. This wont be the team though.

There's been a lot of negativity within the squad and the fanbase because of recent results, that's part n parcel of it, but I think today is a sharp reminder of how rotten that mob are, I'm not saying we're better than them because we can be murder at times too, but they're relying on us gift wrapping them a double more than they are of beliving they can go out and take it.

I hope we can park the negativity and go out tomorrow and blitz Hearts.

26 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Got absolutely no faith in this squad :ang:

Apparently we’ve only beaten Hibs domestically since February. Granted there’s a international break in there but it shows just bad we’ve been.

11 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Firstly 90% or more of this team do not give one single fuck about the fans and I almost get the feeling they resent us and the expectations 

And on the other point in bold well, there’s more chance of us treating tomorrow like a cup final than the actual final itself 

I get this feeling massively from Goldson and have for years. I think Cantwell has that too.

29 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

For anyone watching today how did the pitch look for tomorrow?

Can’t say I noticed it, barring it held up once when one of the Aberdeen forwards was in the box and meant he took the shot later than he would’ve otherwise. 

Playing 120 minutes of football the day before isn’t going to help any pitch though. 

When we desperately needed to buy a striker (and have suffered ever since) and we bought a lightweight boutique midfield player who knows hee-haw about this league or Rangers and has had minimal impact (god love him but really?)

aye that is a guid call right enough

9 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

When we desperately needed to buy a striker (and have suffered ever since) and we bought a lightweight boutique midfield player who knows hee-haw about this league or Rangers and has had minimal impact (god love him but really?)

aye that is a guid call right enough

Said at the time and I’m obviously not the only one, but not signing a striker in January is going to cost us the league. 

EDIT: It has cost us the league already. 

Butland 

Tav      Goldson  Souttar      Yilmaz 

Lundstram      Sterling

Diamonde

Sima.            Roofe.           Matondo

Tav & Goldson in only cos they're undropable to Clement.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Butland

Tavernier Souttar Balogun Yilmaz

Sterling Diomande

McCausland Cantwell Sima

Dessers

If Yilmaz isn't available then Barisic. This wont be the team though.        

We’ve all got two teams, the one we’d pick if it was up to us and the one we all know Clement will pick.

43 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Firstly 90% or more of this team do not give one single fuck about the fans and I almost get the feeling they resent us and the expectations 

And on the other point in bold well, there’s more chance of us treating tomorrow like a cup final than the actual final itself 

I think you are right about the resentment and our expectations and most of them clearly don’t understand what our club is all about. 

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

For anyone watching today how did the pitch look for tomorrow?

It was very dry, Devlin took a sore one when he slid in and his knee got stuck in the grass and he jarred his groin and hip.

Looks immaculate on TV but it's dry and a bit bumpy.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Have no idea why anybody would start Roofe. Did they watch him at all this season or Wednesday night?

He’s done. If he gets a move to an English league club next year he’ll be the world luckiest footballer. 

25 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

We’ve all got two teams, the one we’d pick if it was up to us and the one we all know Clement will pick.

So Lundstram, Goldson, Silva and Sterling at left back?:headwall: