*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

30 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz 

Lundstram Sterling 

McCausland Diomande Sima

Dessers

Unfortunately nobody to replace Lundstram or Tav and Balogun has hardly played in ages!

Will probably be the team if Yilmaz/Diomande are fit. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Genuinely can’t bear to see Borna again, but Sterling isn’t working out at left back either.

Aye, I'm the same. I didn't want to see Borna back in the team but it really isn't working with Sterling at left back. He was really bad for "doing a Borna" last night and turning back the way coz he wasn't confident crossing with his left - which is understandable.

I'd even put Yfleko in there just to get some balance.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Sunday 3pm, Premier Sports 1

We go again. 

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Barisic

Lundstram Sterling

McCausland Cantwell Sima

Dessers

The entire team gives me the shites to type out but we have a cup to try win somehow.

Hwfg ready to be hurt again 

Would go with this team unless Robbie Fraser is ready for a shout at LB as Borna gives me the fear but need Sterling in midfield which is a damning indictment of Raskin, Lawrence and Dowell.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Yilmaz 

Lundstram Sterling 

McCausland Diomande Sima

Dessers

Unfortunately nobody to replace Lundstram or Tav and Balogun has hardly played in ages!

I think that team would win the cup and the remaining league games , just need Clement to stop messing around with midfield.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He can, and he should.

Based on what, the boy’s been shocking for months. 

Was refreshing when he first came in and looked to have vision to make a pass and ability to take on players but he’s offering nothing but safe passes when he plays now.

Butland

Sterling  Goldson Souttar Yilmaz

Raskin

Diomande  Lawrence 

McCausland                        Sima

Dessers

I genuinely don't think the team will be changed much. 1 player at most. Which is baffling considering the tinkering Clement has done when we were on form.

I'm struggling to back this team just now but we do what we do. The last couple of weeks has been a proper sore one and pretty high up on sore ones if I'm honest. 

Cant wait for the pre match interviews of " we want to repay the fans" bla bla bla. 

If we lost this game I honestly dread to think what the stand at Hampden will be like. 

If we did lose its end of the season for me and I'll just stop watching until the new season starts. There is no way I am watching those fucking wasters stink the joint out wearing the colours of the club I love. Can't bring myself to watch it

17 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Based on what, the boy’s been shocking for months. 

Was refreshing when he first came in and looked to have vision to make a pass and ability to take on players but he’s offering nothing but safe passes when he plays now.

Based on the fact Sima should play on the left and he’s our best option on the right. 

6 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah, we go again on Sunday in the Cup.

A cup double would be decent, very decent.

I'm a glutton for punishment though.

I sat back today and thought about the league?

It is only 3 points?

There's 15 up for grabs.

Maybe, just maybe

Keep reading this over Eminem style. 

Robbie Fraser is 21 now if he isn't good enough now to replace a shitebag like Barasic then I really don't know why he's still at the club. That goes for a lot of the B squad btw - theyre not teenagers theyre at age where at worst, if they're good enough, they should be in an around the first team knocking on the door and helping give the manager more options when injuries and suspensions happen. So many of them were touted as being first team players but even mcausland who has come in has more often than not looked average at best. 

I do wonder though if Clement has realised the core of shitebags and doesn't want the younger players overly exposed to that atmosphere, it's pure speculation but as far as I had read about him as a manager he wasn't afraid to give younger players a chance if they were good enough. 

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Based on the fact Sima should play on the left and he’s our best option on the right. 

There must be a reason why it's not happened but why not try him upfront. He has good attributes for that position surely would do better than dessers