*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

There's a difference between a manager giving a generic soundbite in an interview and fans posting on a forum, but I think you already knew that.

If Clement doesn’t believe we can win every remaining game he’s in the wrong job.

And if he does actually believe it rather than it just being a ‘soundbite’, then according to you he’s delusional.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Just our attacking? Our midfield and defence have been garbage as well. Team is rotten at the moment 

Up front is woeful, the press is all wrong and for weeks few of our front 4 have got passmarks.  They've been easily bypassed, and then our holding 2 (typically not even naturals in that position other than Lundstram) are being outnumbered. Teams getting at our defence too easily as a result. 

They're pretty much all playing shite individually and collectively, with little confidence, but for me it's our forward 4 who are the causing the issues for the players as available.

I do think Yilmaz back and Sterling in midfield could alleviate some of the problems, but we really need more from the front guys with creating and taking chances and pressing / chasing back when out of possession.

Am sure plenty will disagree 😂

Edit. Lawrence is a disgrace so he needs personally highlighted.

22 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I see Naismith has been shouting his mouth of again and claiming we have been lucky in past results,would like to think it's ample motivation but in all honesty i really don't think the majority of these spineless arse collapsers will give a toss. 

Probably a bit of truth in what he said tbf 

31 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I see Naismith has been shouting his mouth of again and claiming we have been lucky in past results,would like to think it's ample motivation but in all honesty i really don't think the majority of these spineless arse collapsers will give a toss. 

Naismith is a wank, but he knows what it takes to win trophies at Rangers. What he said about our players continually failing is undeniable.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Naismith is a wank, but he knows what it takes to win trophies at Rangers. What he said about our players continually failing is undeniable.

Remember watching cunts like Broadfoot playing against us a few years back, and he was being an absolute bastard to play against. Limited ability but the right mentality.

None of our players make it tough for other teams. 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Knows what it takes to lay on the treatment table for large chunks of a season 

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Naismith can go fuck himself, would rather have a shitebag than that rat cunt.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Diomande fit

Ridvan still a question mark.

I think our midfield is far stronger with Diamonde in it.
On the negative side he makes silly mistakes which results in us losing the ball sometimes, but he digs in instantly to get the ball back.

On a a more positive note, he is a real goal scoring threat. Our only midfielder who is!

Hope he is fit enough to start.

We have been missing Ridvan too. When he is back we can utilise Sterling elsewhere and will be a more rounded team.

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think our midfield is far stronger with Diamonde in it.
On the negative side he makes silly mistakes which results in us losing the ball sometimes, but he digs in instantly to get the ball back.

On a a more positive note, he is a real goal scoring threat. Our only midfielder who is!

Hope he is fit enough to start.

We have been missing Ridvan too. When he is back we can utilise Sterling elsewhere and will be a more rounded team.

I'd have Lundstram Sterling and Diamonde as more advances midfielder starting on Sunday. No Catwell or Lawrence starting.

Need Yilmaz / Balogun fit to free up Sterling.

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'd have Lundstram Sterling and Diamonde as more advances midfielder starting on Sunday. No Catwell or Lawrence starting.

Need Yilmaz / Balogun fit to free up Sterling.

Agree with that.

I know that Lawrence is coming back from a serious injury but he has been absolutely crap lately. I think even he knows that.

Cantwell was very poor against Dundee. Not due to a lack of effort right enough. I'd bench him even though I rate him. We can't afford to have favourites or be sentimental.

We really need Ridvan to be fit to enable that though. Fingers crossed.

Regardless of our personal preferences mate, Phil really has to get his team selection right and give them some confidence.

Hearts will think we are there for the taking and give 100%.