*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

41 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Cunts are oot fighting on my street. The only Saville on our street is a ginger, specky cunt on the register and he's just got leathered. Serves the cunt right. 

Got me right in the mood. 

Just curtain twitching at whats going on  :lol:

1 hour ago, simplythebestest said:

It's one of those games where if I see a single cunt pull back from a tackle, or a single cunt come off without sweat pouring off them, covered in scrapes and bruises, it'll be a disgrace.

Losing the battle is one thing, letting them win the battle is an extremely different thing.

From the moment Clement came in, winning the league was never a liklihood. Even when we got our noses in front, the squad (that was already dug shite) got decimated, and the liklihood of winning was still wafer thin. But none of that changes the fact that a game like tomorrow is all about character and desire; show those and we might live to fight another day. But let them walk a single goal in like the last OF and many others, and we may aswell send every cunt packing and start again.

There are 3 or 4 names on that team sheet we've seen shit the bed in these games far too often, and the game today, as well as the remaining games of the season, must be last chance saloon for them.

thats just it all we ask for is 100% from everyone wearing a blue shirt, blood and snotters and a fuck you attitude at least if we get that and get beat we can hold out heads up

It's only weeks since they could only draw with Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and got done by Hearts.  Atletico scudded them 6-0.

Ben Davies is also on a 100% goal a game hot streak under PC.

15 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

Can’t remember being this pessimistic going into a game for a while but if a miracle happens I’ll probably have to miss my own wedding next week during the last league game of the season.

Why in the name of fuck do people allow their weddings to fall on football days 

why

1 hour ago, Muz333 said:

Can’t remember being this pessimistic going into a game for a while but if a miracle happens I’ll probably have to miss my own wedding next week during the last league game of the season.

The worst pre-match pessimism I ever remember was the day big Ugo won it for us.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There'll be no change in formation or tactics today. Predictable 4231 and probably the team selection none of us would choose from the players available.

Oh for a Sir Walter curveball and doing whatever it took to get the points.

2 upfront in a 4-4-2 might do the trick.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Why in the name of fuck do people allow their weddings to fall on football days 

why

It was booked more than a year ago on the only Saturday they had available outwith winter and I didn’t think much of it at the time.

Then I’ve got someone else’s wedding the following week during the cup final.

11 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

The worst pre-match pessimism I ever remember was the day big Ugo won it for us.

It’s a weird one because based on the last Derby I should be confident. It’s the points dropped against Ross County and Dundee that’s ruined my hopes.