*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, mus said:

He played for the B team last week

I'm absolutely clutching at straws here but hopefully he plays and gets match sharp in time for the cup final. Based on the weekend's performance we need all the straw clutching we can get for that game IMO. 

Signing robust players that are approaching or at peak physical condition might be a start as well.

Clearly the technical standard up here isn't great, but playing for us up here is physically demanding. Teams go hell for leather against us, and you need to play a lot of football.

Far too often we sign players who have injury records, are past their physical peak. 

Its not the only problem, as they still seem to drop like flies, but we need to be looking at a different profile of player.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm absolutely clutching at straws here but hopefully he plays and gets match sharp in time for the cup final. Based on the weekend's performance we need all the straw clutching we can get for that game IMO. 

Match sharp for the Euros…:pipe:

Interesting what he said about medical department.He has given someone a chance in their to improve things and it looks like it hasn’t happened.I can see him canning a few in there and bringing his own people going forward.

Clement seems to have no luck!

Pick a winning team with what's remaining.

Butland 

Tav    King  Davies   Yilmaz

Raskin Diomande

McCausland  Cantwell   Silva 

Dessers 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Even Rice is injured 🙄

It just keeps getting better, Ryan Jack probably back in time for the Euros though 

I see that half a season legend which is Marco Negri is attending Ibrox on Tuesday his account must be on mention only from what I'm reading on X is going be an eye opener

3 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see that half a season legend which is Marco Negri is attending Ibrox on Tuesday his account must be dry from what I'm reading on X is going be an eye opener

Maybe he can teach them how to shoot while he’s here 

5 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see that half a season legend which is Marco Negri is attending Ibrox on Tuesday his account must be dry from what I'm reading on X is going be an eye opener

He was at NARSA in vegas was there and showed up some of the barca bears etc. phoned my wee boy to talk to him and stood with us for about twenty mins. Then gave me a programme signed to my boy from him