38 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Something smells here. How do you sell a player if you don’t show him. He looked fine at the Euros. 🤦‍♂️😵‍💫

If we could get him to drop the wage uplift, surely it makes more sense to have him on £22k than say a Kieran Dowell on £16-18k?

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He is uncomfortable discussing Hagi. I know many think he is shite, but he should be in the squad at a bare minimum especially if he is willing to renegotiate his contract. Something seems amiss.

He nearly banged the table there when asked again about it

Probably the first time I’ve not been happy with Clement in a press conference. It’s not that I believe Hagi is the magic solution. He isn’t. But the way he’s been spoken about just doesn’t feel warranted or professional. Unless there is something gone on none of us know about, he should at the very least be training with the first team and given the opportunity to fight for his place. Especially if he’s willing to renegotiate the contract clause. As others have said, he’s fit and recently been playing in the euros against better players than will be in our league. This just doesn’t feel right at all. 

38 minutes ago, sco22y said:

This situation absolutely stinks and after re-negotiations of his contract, Clement shouldn't be making statements to the press regarding where he sees and doesn't see fit to play Hagi or any other player. This could obviously be a bluff or perhaps he thinks him saying what he did might act as a springboard for Hagi to try and prove him wrong. Hagi played at the Euros and didn't seem out of place against World class players, yet he can't play against the dross of the SPL. Baffling! 

Name me 5 games where Hagi has looked anything remotely like a quality player. 

8 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Fucking terrible man management here

Who gives a fuck :lol:

If the manager doesn’t rate him he doesn’t rate him. Why constantly ask about him, it’s been obvious as fuck since Clement came in that he didn’t want Hagi in his sides, or we would have recalled him in January 

Fwiw I don’t want Hagi anywhere near our sides either. He’s painfully slow and last time he was playing for us I remember quite a lot of us wondering wtf he actually brought to games 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If the manager doesn’t rate him he doesn’t rate him. Why constantly ask about him, it’s been obvious as fuck since Clement came in that he didn’t want Hagi in his sides, or we would have recalled him in January 

Fwiw I don’t want Hagi anywhere near our sides either. He’s painfully slow and last time he was playing for us I remember quite a lot of us wondering wtf he actually brought to games 

People see the daft wee flick he does that comes off once in 5 and think he's silky as fuck. They forget the ten times he's misplaced a pass, chased shadows and fell trying to kick the baw. 

Was always up there with the most frustrating players to watch on the pitch

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thought he would have turned out better when we signed him. Don't see it with him at all. 

Always heard how two footed he is and had a shot on him. From memory most of his shots from outside of the penalty box were woeful. 

He's no his da in that respect anyway. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

People see the daft wee flick he does that comes off once in 5 and think he's silky as fuck. They forget the ten times he's misplaced a pass, chased shadows and fell trying to kick the baw. 

Was always up there with the most frustrating players to watch on the pitch

Was there not a game he bizarrely got motm and everyone thought it was a piss take? :lol:

Can’t mind who it was against but seem to remember that happening and everyone thinking it was that bad a pick it was actually funny 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Was there not a game he bizarrely got motm and everyone thought it was a piss take? :lol:

Can’t mind who it was against but seem to remember that happening and everyone thinking it was that bad a pick it was actually funny 

That rings a bell :lol:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It was a league game iirc (sponsors motm) and everyone thought the sponsors were pished. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Thought he would have turned out better when we signed him. Don't see it with him at all. 

Always heard how two footed he is and had a shot on him. From memory most of his shots from outside of the penalty box were woeful. 

He's no his da in that respect anyway. 

He won the game against Hibs at Ibrox on his debut for us and I thought we had a class player on our hands. Genuinely the only individual moment after that that I can remember was that Braga game and that’s probably because every cunt uses it as their first example when arguing his case.

He helped towards 55 there’s no doubt, but that whole squad was on fire that season. It’s not like he was the stand out that everyone pointed to as making it happen