1 hour ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

BTW Clarke has some nerve bitching about an Argentinian referee when UEFA rightly won’t let a referee from Scotland anywhere near one of its tournaments. 

Is there any way they would allow a non Scottish ref for our matches if we requested it?

43 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So you want me to accept you’re oblivious as to why the Irish hate England then? Scotland fans sang that knowing full well how ridiculous it was to suggest that they hate England more than the Irish in modern times. They also spent that day singing pro IRA songs. 

I’ve made my opinions on Rangers fans supporting the Scottish national side pretty clear on here in the last couple of weeks. I wish I could stop posting them as it’s pretty boring for me at this point too, but when someone thinks it’s hilarious that a Rangers fan feels disconnected from their national side because of anti British singing it irks me, not going to lie.

On a slight tangent but you just reminded me of the embarrassing episode from around the same time in 2013/14 when the FA felt they had to apologise for England fans "offensive chanting" for singing fuck the IRA when they played Scotland at the piggery 

24 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Is there any way they would allow a non Scottish ref for our matches if we requested it?

Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Sweden and Turkey all have men refereeing matches at Euro 2024. UEFA still filled two games with an Argentinian.

4 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Did the BBC show the goals as they went in in the other game or just update the score via the commentators? 

Obviously Italy Vs Croatia tonight.

They showed the Switzerland goal but not the Germany goal. 

9 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

That Spain top is fucking honkin'.

Pretty disgusting  whoever designed that and thought it looks decent needs their head seen to. 

Nice goal though. 

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

:lol:

This is a problem for the Flight Trackers on FF how do you identify an inanimate object coming into Glasgow when it's been fucking anonymous on land for the past week🤔