Players Leaving Confirmed.

A good start. I wish Lundstram well. Always thought he gave his best for us but was just too limited a player for what we need.

Can’t wait for Jack to fuck off.

Nobody has shown a worse mentality at the club. Constantly makes himself available for Scotland games.

Seems to magically become available for European matches and semi and cup finals.

But ask him to be available for the tough, unsexy stretch of league games. Ask him to get in the trenches in a title race and he’s nowhere to be seen.

Can talk about the mentality of guys like Tav, Lundstram and Goldson. But at least they show up. These guys all play through niggles of some sorts.

Nobody has hidden more and prioritised himself more than Jack.

2 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

A good start. I wish Lundstram well. Always thought he gave his best for us but was just too limited a player for what we need.

Can’t wait for Jack to fuck off.

Nobody has shown a worse mentality at the club. Constantly makes himself available for Scotland games.

Seems to magically become available for European matches and semi and cup finals.

But ask him to be available for the tough, unsexy stretch of league games. Ask him to get in the trenches in a title race and he’s nowhere to be seen.

Can talk about the mentality of guys like Tav, Lundstram and Goldson. But at least they show up. These guys all play through niggles of some sorts.

Nobody has hidden more and prioritised himself more than Jack.

I somewhat disagree with this. Ryan Jack has had the same calf injury for 3 years! If the medical staff had properly diagnosed the problem at the outset, he would have had a wonderful career. He missed a ton of Scotland games due to the injury. It certainly was not a mentality issue with Jack. 

All the best to them.

For sentimental reasons, I’m sad to see Roofe and Barisic go. They played huge parts in delivering 55 and to a lesser extent, our run to Seville, but sentiment to one side, Barisic had become a liability and Roofe’s history of injuries was outrageous.

Roofe’s goal in Liege will go down as one of the greatest I’ve ever seen.

Jack’s a weird one. I don’t think he’ll be any great loss on the pitch, certainly not given his availability through injury, but I felt like he was the last of the bluenoses, having saw McGregor, Davis and Arfield go. Is having experienced pros who are also fans even a benefit? Who knows?

Lundstram, delighted to see him go. That tackle at the Paedodome made an uphill task an impossible one and correct me if I’m wrong, but he tried it again at Hampden. Thanks for Leipzig and one of the best songs we’ve ever sung for a player, but your conduct in the run-in was bang out.

15 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

All the best to them.

For sentimental reasons, I’m sad to see Roofe and Barisic go. They played huge parts in delivering 55 and to a lesser extent, our run to Seville, but sentiment to one side, Barisic had become a liability and Roofe’s history of injuries was outrageous.

Roofe’s goal in Liege will go down as one of the greatest I’ve ever seen.

Jack’s a weird one. I don’t think he’ll be any great loss on the pitch, certainly not given his availability through injury, but I felt like he was the last of the bluenoses, having saw McGregor, Davis and Arfield go. Is having experienced pros who are also fans even a benefit? Who knows?

Lundstram, delighted to see him go. That tackle at the Paedodome made an uphill task an impossible one and correct me if I’m wrong, but he tried it again at Hampden. Thanks for Leipzig and one of the best songs we’ve ever sung for a player, but your conduct in the run-in was bang out.

Roofe v Std Liege was best goal I've ever seen from a Rangers player.    In my opinion even better than DC in Drybrough Cup.