Ibrox Development

1 minute ago, eastendblue said:

Murrayfield is not a football stadium. Why would they have it?

If we play there we'll need to get it installed. It's not a choice.

As far as I'm aware rugby has some form of video assistant as well, so they will have it, it just might not be compatible with football regulations.

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

If we play there we'll need to get it installed. It's not a choice.

That wasn't the question though.The poster asked if Murrayfield had a compatible VAR system needed for SPFL games.

I know it would need to be installed but at whose cost?

Just now, eastendblue said:

That wasn't the question though.The poster asked if Murrayfield had a compatible VAR system needed for SPFL games.

I know it would need to be installed but at whose cost?

Ours obviously 

Just now, eastendblue said:

Different system I think.I don't think they can draw lines on offside decisions.

You would imagine the cameras are the same though and it’s probably different software that’s used , I think people are making this out to be a bigger issue than it actually is 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

This generation has been treated badly because of the internet. Before the internet nobody was treated badly because nobody gave a fuck.

Now everyone wants to know everything immediately, instantly, right fucking now. They are righteous and entitled and angry because nobody tells them anything quickly. 

Don’t even know where to begin with this. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Got our house painted a few weeks ago, agreed with the surveyor guy that we would buy new down pipes and the guys would take down the old ones before painting, and then put up the new ones we supplied.

As soon as he left I made my way to B & Q to see if they had said down pipes, and they did, bought them and put them in the garage along with the fittings. When we got the call a few weeks later to say the painters were coming the following day, we knew we had the new down pipes to complete the job, simples. 

The moral of the story is, don't start the work if the materials are not on site, especially coming from the other side of the world FFS. :pipe:

👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It won’t be Murrayfield. Glasgow Rangers for Glasgow people 

Aye. Hampden isn't the sexy option (if there even is one) but if you're looking for the least disruption possible to season ticket holders then it's the only sensible option.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Would be stunning and would allow us to properly celebrate our PUL culture but we are a Glaswegian club so should be staying in Glasgow 

Tbh I don’t really understand the Murrayfield link at all, or why we would even be considering it.

When I think of Edinburgh I think of drugs, and one thing the Rangers support does not indulge in is drugs.

The Rangers support;

Fck knows how much it will cost to hire out a venue until Oct. It's not like we are splashed for cash anyway and now we're paying day to day running costs of Ibrox and also hiring out Hampden or wherever. Seriously doubt the powers that be will give us Hampden for a pittance 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Would be stunning and would allow us to properly celebrate our PUL culture but we are a Glaswegian club so should be staying in Glasgow 

Tbh I don’t really understand the Murrayfield link at all, or why we would even be considering it.

When I think of Edinburgh I think of drugs, and one thing the Rangers support does not indulge in is drugs.

Do we know why the Man Utd game is to be at Murrayfield? Probably because of the ongoing works??

I did notice that the talks with Hampden are just about done so hopefully we’ll hear something soon. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Do we know why the Man Utd game is to be at Murrayfield? Probably because of the ongoing works??

I did notice that the talks with Hampden are just about done so hopefully we’ll hear something soon. 

No it's cause man u play at murrayfield in the summer. This is their game not ours 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Man Utd organised it I think. Shouldn’t even be playing them, they’re a bastard club and no friends of Rangers 

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's the way you tell 'em.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Got our house painted a few weeks ago, agreed with the surveyor guy that we would buy new down pipes and the guys would take down the old ones before painting, and then put up the new ones we supplied.

As soon as he left I made my way to B & Q to see if they had said down pipes, and they did, bought them and put them in the garage along with the fittings. When we got the call a few weeks later to say the painters were coming the following day, we knew we had the new down pipes to complete the job, simples. 

The moral of the story is, don't start the work if the materials are not on site, especially coming from the other side of the world FFS. :pipe:

Nice one Bru - he who buys the pipes calls the tune.