Ibrox Development

23 hours ago, SPWF said:

From someone doing the stadium tour today. Looks exactly the same as the photos from 3 weeks or so ago. Be fucking Christmas by the time we get back in :lol:

5def62ac-a4a2-4c2e-8e8b-02d0a16e3e79.jpeg

There's I think 2 companies in Europe who do the seats and apparently they done the amsterdam arena in a few days with new seats (not full ground(

There is steel at the stadium but I think it's for 2nd fix and not first fix 

1 hour ago, Clunge said:

Still no sign of the steel then? H+H said delivery was expected between 21-24 July..

The big boys took it and ran away. Hampden, home from home.........Easter probably. 

Been told they are looking to get back in for the Game on the 28th Sept, but they way things are going on the pitch they probably want to keep the fans out for as long as possible :pipe:

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Hoping to fk there isn't anything else going on around this we aren't being told, like fkn asbestos or something. 

I'm needing to get stay offline for a while,  I'm being a neggy 😂

Nah man there's something going on whether it's the stadium or something you can feel it

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Hoping to fk there isn't anything else going on around this we aren't being told, like fkn asbestos or something. 

I'm needing to get stay offline for a while,  I'm being a neggy 😂

Wish Cunts would fuck up about asbestos. If it was anything to do within asbestos all work would have halted looking at pictures from the 5th July to the 18th there’s clearly work on gong so give it a fucking  rest with the tarrier wank material. 

Aye  but somebody itk on follow follow said it 🤣

Honestly man 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wish Cunts would fuck up about asbestos. If it was anything to do within asbestos all work would have halted looking at pictures from the 5th July to the 18th there’s clearly work on gong so give it a fucking  rest with the tarrier wank material. 

Aye  but somebody itk on follow follow said it 🤣

Honestly man 

We feed the media with all this negativity.