Is Clement getting an easy ride?

I really wanted him to succeed , fuck he still might but it isnt looking good. 

Why do so many managers come in with a good background and just fail to deliver here. Its crazy. 

Also im not suggesting i would want him in charge of us but McInnes would be getting more out this squad than clement is 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

We've got a board that think giving him an extra year would pool the wool over the eyes let's be honest here

looking like its an extra year of compensation to be paid at this point which I'd love to be wrong about, such a mess. 

I'm surprised more rumours haven't surfaced from behind the scenes. Somethings happened.

As said earlier, from a team that were looking a good bet for the treble and had absolutely everything to play for going into the last few games- a team that looked confident, well drilled, momentum behind them, etc..... To have the wheels come off like it did at the end of the season, then deteriorate further to what it is now.

It's bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I'm surprised more rumours haven't surfaced from behind the scenes. Somethings happened.

As said earlier, from a team that were looking a good bet for the treble and had absolutely everything to play for going into the last few games- a team that looked confident, well drilled, momentum behind them, etc..... To have the wheels come off like it did at the end of the season, then deteriorate further to what it is now.

It's bizarre.

It's really not that bizarre. Its an annual thing with us. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I don't blame him whatsoever for tonight. 

The ref absolutely fucked us. 

I'm the same btw but the record he has since march is sickening.

If this was a one off I'd be backing him, it's not though 

We are a total mess at moment. There are players like Cantwell and Hagi that won't get anywhere near the squad for whatever reason but are still being paid. No one has mentioned what happens if both are still here when the window closes. We have Danilo sitting on the bench game after game who by all accounts of the short clip posted is struggling to walk properly, so what happens if Dessers pulls in  the first five minutes. Signed another number nine who has only just managed to start training with the first team squad and is nowhere near ready to start. Four games in and three players injured, a player in Dijon Sterling who can't for whatever reason get fit enough to start a game let alone play a number of consecutive games. Not to mention a board that seem to have moved the goal posts when it comes to supporting a rebuild of the squad. When there's seemly no light at the end of the tunnel and no finances to bring in quality it can be difficult to make correct decisions and he has definitely got some wrong tonight and in other games. But certainly don't think he is getting an easy ride.

Clueless manager!! Danilo walked like that at Ajax wtf is he on about!!

Jefte needs to be subbed at ht.

McClausland was causing them some problems.

Diomande wide left.

Sterling wide left.

Dessers up himself all night (40 mins with 10 men)

Clement maybe had an excuse that he wasn't told the whole story when he was brought it.....but signing that extension puts an end too all of that, he knows everything now n was happy to have more wages and another year.. sort it out or walk!!

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Jefte shouldn’t have seen the second half tbf 

I'd have took him off as well. 

Don't think the second was a foul in a million years though.

Edit - although I haven't seen it back since leaving Hampden

His obsession with Tom Lawrence is another reason he's making a cunt of managing us.

How many below par showings does he need to see before he gets it into his nut that the guys a pish footballer and finished at this level?

Bet he starts him in the next game too. 

Clement is his own worst enemy 

Will start by saying that ref was fucking corrupt , but

His game management after that was fucking abysmal,  we needed to get lawrence off and legs on the park instantly and he done nothing , 18 fucking mins he waited before making a like for like sub , then the genius decides when we go 1 down but still have 10 mins left to throw the cb up front leaving a massive fucking gap at the back 

sorry but i'm done with him, ryan jack is absolutely 100% spot on....................there is no style of play, his football, his tactics is horrendous to watch, once again the wrong line up, making c ah fuck it, i'm fed up saying the same shit week in week out just fuck right off and take that shower of bastards in the boar room with him.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

His obsession with Tom Lawrence is another reason he's making a cunt of managing us.

How many below par showings does he need to see before he gets it into his nut that the guys a pish footballer and finished at this level?

Can't believe Lawrence stayed on for as long as he did. Especially after the red card, cannot understand it. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

It wasnt , its not even a foul , jefte out jumps the cunt and wins a run of the mill header 

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The yellow that seen him sent off was ludicrous, but he was definitely getting a second yellow at some stage 

15 minutes ago, Badger said:

It's bizarre.

Said it a few weeks ago and I’ll say it again, there has to be an underlying reason that so many people who have been in positions of power at the club have all left within a few months of each other, and I refuse to believe that it’s just the stars aligning or down to somebody growing a set of balls.

13 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I'm the same btw but the record he has since march is sickening.

If this was a one off I'd be backing him, it's not though 

Torn on this a bit.

We were ok in parts in the game. Cerny looked to up the quality when he came on.

The sending off did kill us.

But in the main it was the same basic as fuck tactics of get it wide quick then into the box. Really tedious football that leads to shit chances that you rarely score from.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The yellow that seen him sent off was ludicrous, but he was definitely getting a second yellow at some stage 

We'll never know.

We only know for sure the 2nd he did recieve definitely wasn't a booking, and the refs fucked us. 

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye, even I've given up on the Tom Lawrence show.