*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Another stupid clement comment” it would be great to put Danilo on for the last 10 mins but he’s not fit yet”  when is he going to get fit if you don’t play him? If a guy who’s been training since the beginning of June can’t go on for 10 mins he may as well chuck it. 

He's been training after a major injury, it takes months to get back up to speed properly. It was abundantly clear he was still miles off it in pre-season.

3 minutes ago, bassettger said:

Hopeless. Will be watching Arsenal this season who might not win anything but at least have footballers. Absolutely awful team and any manager who serves up that shit should be sacked. Clement is full of bullshit.

No bother pal, ta ta and enjoy soulless football.

5 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Dessers was a 6, tried but ultimately no service and not good enough when chances came.

Lawrence, Wright, Cortes were a 4 - totally ineffectual, no interplay, no service forward. A horror show

Barron, Diomande were a 6 - out numbered and out muscled in the middle, no support from front 3. Chased shadows.

Yilmaz, Butland were a 6 - Yilmaz got forward but too many wayward passes. Butland did ok but flapped a bit.

Tav, Souttar were a 4 - no impact, looked suspect.

Davies was a 3 - bombscare.

Dowell - 2, why?

Matondo - 2, headless chicken.

Cerny - 4, did little.

i swear when dowell came on i said who's the fucks that, ive seen him so little of him :lol:

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Another stupid clement comment” it would be great to put Danilo on for the last 10 mins but he’s not fit yet”  when is he going to get fit if you don’t play him? If a guy who’s been training since the beginning of June can’t go on for 10 mins he may as well chuck it. 

The question needs to be asked about why he can’t get fit

its his only job to do so and what we pay him thousands of pounds a week to do

Assuming this injury is hampering him otherwise what is it

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

The question needs to be asked about why he can’t get fit

its his only job to do so and what we pay him thousands of pounds a week to do

Assuming this injury is hampering him otherwise what is it

the question needs to be asked why the fuck he was on the bench if he was never coming on.

Given we have a Manager who could potentially be in a position to be sacked on 1st of September and we go and give him a fucking 4 year contract on 1st August.

Absolutely fucking criminal

We have retards and mongs at the helm of this club

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i agree he should have started with balogun and cerny but look at what you've just said 3 of those players shouldn't be here

i can only think he kept them on the bench because cerny could have been caught cold in his first game and davies experience would have done the job till it was time for balogun to take over

He played Balogun v Hearts all last season , I assume for the reasons we understand power -  physicality - pace.

We can agree he has picked the wrong team to what's available. 

And stretch that to the result is on him. 

Lets not start on the tactics cause we do as much wrong in the 4 2 3 1 as any team could.

23 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Given we have a Manager who could potentially be in a position to be sacked on 1st of September and we go and give him a fucking 4 year contract on 1st August.

They're sending a very obvious message that he isn't going to be sacked.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

He's clearly had some sort of ultimatum discussion with them. back me for a few years or I'm out. only explanation. we can't afford the bad press or another managerial change.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Can you give it a rest with the spastics, retards and mong patter?

Plenty other names you can call them without being a dick.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

He's played in this league for 2 year mate

Which isn't much different from our shithole. I think he looks decent and at 25 could be coming into his prime. Not suggesting him for us but at hearts I think he'll be good. 

Wouldn't work at us as we'd hoof the ball up to him.

29 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I’ve convinced myself we’re not winning anything this season. It’s the only way I’m going to get through it.

I was working on Denial and some players would turn it on and everything would be fine. 

Reality bites today and we are miles away. 

It's going to be a long season.