***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, Inigo said:

He's been in dangerous positions several times. Final ball has been poor.

I'm not a fan of McCausland but to cut him some slack they've been doubling up on him all night for some reason. Clearly not done their homework or were maybe expecting Cerny to start 😂

The thing with Lawrence is that it's not as if he is just playing bad and just needs some time to get going, 6 months from now he will still be the same and we will all be saying the same about him. If he is the best we have for that position then Clement should change to a formation that doesn't need Lawrence.

8 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Your right its not been too bad its been fucking awful. We are dog shit. Would rather stick my fist up my own arse than watch another 45mins of this shite.

We need changes

On you go then..

Just now, Ivybank said:

Lawrence has touched it 4 times ,3 times more than normal 

diomande and mcausland weak as fuck 

Think McCausland has pressed really well. On the ball he really lacks quality. Don't think Diomande has done bad.

Just now, geronimoo said:

The thing with Lawrence is that it's not as if he is just playing bad and just needs some time to get going, 6 months from now he will still be the same and we will all be saying the same about him. If he is the best we have for that position then Clement should change to a formation that doesn't need Lawrence.

Fucking madness he’s binned the only two alternatives when he’s so adamant about playing with a 10 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm not a fan of McCausland but to cut him some slack they've been doubling up on him all night for some reason. Clearly not done their homework or were maybe expecting Cerny to start 😂

Can't fault his effort.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Looks like the manager has finally seen enough. The laddie is pish 

Think that's more about getting Cerny on, matey.

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Cerny for mccausland happy with that

Said it earlier, needs to be half time rather than the 60, PC's bedding him in.

Hopefully Sterling for Diomande on the 60.