***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Why do you want a Scottish influence?  Then I’ll sit down 

Because we are a Scottish club and a foreign coach will recognise a home based coach is pretty essential, it happens all over Europe, please sit down and stay sat down. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Because we are a Scottish club and a foreign coach will recognise a home based coach is pretty essential, it happens all over Europe, please sit down and stay sat down. 

Why did PC demote him after bringing in his own man?  

The Scottish thing is a con. We should want the best available regardless of their nationality. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Followed Paul Ince around like a puppy dog. Got sacked a few times including Dundee, St Mirren and Blackpool.  Won nothing ever ans a coach. Only reason he’s at Rangers is to keep some fans happy. 

is that enough?

You realise a coach and a manager are different roles…

Beale = excellent coach, horrendous manager 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

You realise a coach and a manager are different roles…

Beale = excellent coach, horrendous manager 

Coach with Paul Ince manager - MK Dons (sacked 15 months)

Coach/assistant with Paul Ince manager- Notts County (mutual agreement left after 7 months)

Coach with Paul Ince manager- Blackpool (sacked after near relegation in 10 months)

Coach/assistant with Alex McLeish manager- Genk (left 10 months later to manage st Mirren)

Staying a full season in whatever role seemed to be a problem  

I think the whole Beale was an excellent coach is a croc of shit. I think this grew arms and legs because we thought that was the case, to kid ourselves on he’d be a good choice as manager Turns out he put the cones out and took the bibs in for Gerrard. 

seems I’m being petty now because I’m questioning what he’s doing at Rangers. Especially after being demoted when PC decided to bring someone else in 

I’ll stop now 👍

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why did PC demote him after bringing in his own man?  

The Scottish thing is a con. We should want the best available regardless of their nationality. 

We should  always have at least a few Scottish/Rangers men in and around the club. It's a pretty unique league to play in. The proof is in why so many players that should on paper, stroll it up here completely fail. 

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

We should  always have at least a few Scottish/Rangers men in and around the club. It's a pretty unique league to play in. The proof is in why so many players that should on paper, stroll it up here completely fail. 

Totally agree with this.

In reality the best people for the job, nationality etc shouldn't matter.

However successful Rangers teams have always had an element of guys in the dressing room that "get it".

Even you think how important Jimmy Bell as the kitman was to the dressing room in letting people know standards and significance of that jersey.

8 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

8 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Totally agree with this.

In reality the best people for the job, nationality etc shouldn't matter.

However successful Rangers teams have always had an element of guys in the dressing room that "get it".

Even you think how important Jimmy Bell as the kitman was to the dressing room in letting people know standards and significance of that jersey.

Who would you suggest? 

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Coach/assistant with Paul Ince manager- Notts County (mutual agreement left after 7 months)

Coach with Paul Ince manager- Blackpool (sacked after near relegation in 10 months)

Coach/assistant with Alex McLeish manager- Genk (left 10 months later to manage st Mirren)

I think the whole Beale was an excellent coach is a croc of shit. I think this grew arms and legs because we thought that was the case, to kid ourselves on he’d be a good choice as manager Turns out he put the cones out and took the bibs in for Gerrard. 

seems I’m being petty now because I’m questioning what he’s doing at Rangers. Especially after being demoted when PC decided to bring someone else in 

I’ll stop now 👍

Has Alex Rae pumped your wife or something? :lol: 

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ll stop now 👍

You’re concerned by Alex Rae, but he isn’t a concern of yours.