Shambles from top to bottom

5 minutes ago, djbroxybear said:

The club is run amateur hour absolute fucking clowns on the board we are a laughing stock. 

I've said before on other threads but we are run like a local bowling club.

It's a fucking travesty. We should prioritise a Peter Lawell equivalent as the most important spend of money that we could make.

6 hours ago, Ambrogio said:

The board have been getting away with murder . The heat has to be turned up on them , a think we are one more bad result away from protests of some sort at the front doors of Ibrox and tbh they deserve everything they get . We have had enough 

This. It’s time. 

On 14/08/2024 at 04:58, CoplandRoad83 said:

We're a disgrace right now. It's gross mismanagement from top to bottom.

A game worth a fortune and we're rocking up to a half empty stadium that's not our own.

Years of ignoring the reality of the squad and not making smart investments.

No strategy and progression.

A culture of accepting and rewarding failure.

Celebrating draws against the filth when the game was there to be won.

Pursuing with players we know are not good enough.

Ignoring signings in our league we know wwould improve us.

Captains who know what its like to lose more than win at our club and no changes being made.

A huge reality check is needed and it starts from the pathetic 'leadership' thats meant to be the custodians of one of the greatest clubs in world football.

There's a sickness in this club and it starts from the top.

I don't recognise Rangers in what I'm seeing. We are freefalling. And there's no accountability.

If I presided over this shambles at my work I'd expect a sacking, but nothing will happen.

It's a fucking disgrace.

I can't disagree with any of this. The most painful thing is some of our so called support blindly sticking up for anything without looking at the big picture. The "get behind the players and manager" crowd are part of the problem here, although they may change their tune soon. I don't recognise Rangers just now either.

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

I can't disagree with any of this. The most painful thing is some of our so called support blindly sticking up for anything without looking at the big picture. The "get behind the players and manager" crowd are part of the problem here, although they may change their tune soon. I don't recognise Rangers just now either.

If the ‘get behind the players and manager’ crowd are part of the problem, can you tell us what you’re tangibly doing, that makes you not part of the problem? And having a moan on a forum, like we all do, doesn’t count.

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

The Union Bears are fannies for this.  Need banners with Bennett out at every game not banging drums.  Way I see it its impossible we win anything this year - best we can hope for is a change of top-level management in the board and some new investment.  

Sept 1st we get skelpt the worst we've ever seen off them, sack the manager and then we have no manager, no home and £10Mil in debt.  We need to start pushing for a change of board NOW and not later.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

If the ‘get behind the players and manager’ crowd are part of the problem, can you tell us what you’re tangibly doing, that makes you not part of the problem? And having a moan on a forum, like we all do, doesn’t count.

Noone is wrong for getting behind the manager but anyone with a voice should be using it to push out the board

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Noone is wrong for getting behind the manager but anyone with a voice should be using it to push out the board

We all have a ‘voice’, and we can use it in different ways.

We can boycott games and let the board know we are doing so.

We can refuse to buy any merchandise and let the board know we are doing so.

We can unlike/unfollow the club on social media and let the board know we are doing so.

We can protest outside Hampden on Saturday when the team and management and board are due to arrive.

We can come in late on Saturday.

We can leave early (need to be really early to notice, tbh).

Any individual can do any of the above things, without any input from anyone else, and there’s probably more.

But in relation to my previous post, there’s no point greeting about those backing the team and manager if you’re not doing anything yourself.

10 minutes ago, left winger said:

It’s hard at times to get behind players that sometimes dont give a fuck or are happy with mediocrity.

18 minutes ago, left winger said:

We all have a ‘voice’, and we can use it in different ways.

We can boycott games and let the board know we are doing so.

We can refuse to buy any merchandise and let the board know we are doing so.

We can unlike/unfollow the club on social media and let the board know we are doing so.

We can protest outside Hampden on Saturday when the team and management and board are due to arrive.

We can come in late on Saturday.

We can leave early (need to be really early to notice, tbh).

Any individual can do any of the above things, without any input from anyone else, and there’s probably more.

But in relation to my previous post, there’s no point greeting about those backing the team and manager if you’re not doing anything yourself.

Im not greeting about backing the team, but I dont think most fans appreciate how bad a situation the club is in.  Something needs to change in that board or we could be looking at a complete meltdown financially.  Individually we cant do anything but as a collective we hold all the power for change.

3 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Im not greeting about backing the team, but I dont think most fans appreciate how bad a situation the club is in.  Something needs to change in that board or we could be looking at a complete meltdown financially.  Individually we cant do anything but as a collective we hold all the power for change.

You literally said that folk backing the team and board are part of the problem. You could use that a dictionary definition for the word greeting.

Your second sentence is, of course, correct, but individuals can do things themselves- there is no need to wait for someone else to start.

Apathy is worse than anger tbh. Was reading something the other day, and the concept 'learned helplessness' came up. Feels like our situation. 

I fear we've been through so much shite and so many false dawns that many have just given up. 

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 10.56.53.png

31 minutes ago, left winger said:

You literally said that folk backing the team and board are part of the problem. You could use that a dictionary definition for the word greeting.

Your second sentence is, of course, correct, but individuals can do things themselves- there is no need to wait for someone else to start.

We can all sit here and squabble over semantics and laugh react to posts but bottom line is the club is in big trouble and something needs to change at a board level.

1 hour ago, Stunels said:

The Union Bears are fannies for this.  Need banners with Bennett out at every game not banging drums.  Way I see it its impossible we win anything this year - best we can hope for is a change of top-level management in the board and some new investment.  

Sept 1st we get skelpt the worst we've ever seen off them, sack the manager and then we have no manager, no home and £10Mil in debt.  We need to start pushing for a change of board NOW and not later.

Where are your banners?

3 hours ago, Stunels said:

They are going to do no protest what so ever.