Union Bears

18 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

:lol:

Will you aye? You've took a backseat off a tarrier tramp in your work ya fudnut.

I have on this occasion with all credit going straight our manager and players’ cringeworthy behaviour at full-time yesterday.

12 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

Did you just assume my gender?

Absolutely not.

5 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I have on this occasion with all credit going straight our manager and players’ cringeworthy behaviour at full-time yesterday.

Absolutely not.

Bet that’s exactly what yer tarrier pal said 

The "ultras" whether it's the UB the GB or anyone else are riddled with loser VLs. I'm all for creating an atmosphere at games but stotting about with gimp masks or knocking a woman to the ground is beyond it. They two loudspeaker guys never see the game, what's the fcking point 🤣

4 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I’ve just been sent this by a colleague who I’ll have to spend eight hours with tomorrow and I have very little to say in response which is utterly infuriating because the alarming drop in standards and conduct at our club is rendering us a laughing stock.

I’m fascinated to learn what your opinion, or anyone else who appreciated that tragic interaction at full-time yesterday, is on it.

Please spare me the ”fuck them” nonsense because if the shoe was on the other foot, I’d be printing this and sticking it to his monitor.

Tell him to go fuck himself then call him a tramp

job done ✔️ 

Disgusting, however we should change the title of the thread, this was at most a few individuals…not all the UB.

The ‘fan(s)’ will hopefully be dealt with accordingly.

I also hope as someone has already suggested we can provide some gesture of good will as an apology for the behaviour of some of our ‘fans’. 

Get over it, boy caught punished and will be jailed. One 22 year old and we are tarred with same brush. Headline news off course.

These wrong yins in the piggery of buggery and shame are covering up and delaying compensation of their own. 

Bits and bobs only.

8 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I’ve just been sent this by a colleague who I’ll have to spend eight hours with tomorrow and I have very little to say in response which is utterly infuriating because the alarming drop in standards and conduct at our club is rendering us a laughing stock.

I’m fascinated to learn what your opinion, or anyone else who appreciated that tragic interaction at full-time yesterday, is on it.

Please spare me the ”fuck them” nonsense because if the shoe was on the other foot, I’d be printing this and sticking it to his monitor.

Ones a cup final and the others a second round tie at "home"

Hindsight over the next few weeks will be the judge on Saturdays after match stuff with the players and UB

Good results and much improved performances in next two games and folk can maybe look back and appreciate it had the desired effect and may be a positive turning point

However ,Huff and puff against county at home and a parkhead horror show and it will just be used as another thing to bash the squad with 

Up to the players to kick on and show that it meant anything to them 

I'm not so fussed about the post-match "celebrations".

It's pretty much the done thing across much of continental europe, though I find it cringe-inducing, and another aspect of modern football I dislike.

Stealing a drum off a female SLO of St. Johnstone, just scummy behaviour TBH, and something the club should strongly condemn and make an example of.

The celebrations were cringe as fuck.

You celebrate like that when you win a competition, qualify for a final or overcome the odds (ie down 2-0 and come back to win 3-2). You don't do it for routine wins against lesser opposition in the last 16 of the diddy cup.

I also don't buy the "fostering a better atmosphere" argument. Last season, the fans and the players were completely on the same page, morale was sky high and they still managed to shit the bed.

Come and dance in front of us when you achieve something.

Was it them that were celebrating over the top? You could argue they've got not a clue about the standards of Rangers tbh.

They're all young guys, 15-25. The older guys have started moving away from it, sensible head, sit with the family now kind of thing, Ross McGill and a lot of the older lads gave it up a few years back.

These are wee guys that don't understand our standards. They just want to create noise back the team, sing for 90 etc. 

All well and good, but could do with realising what we are now and again. 

Also wish they'd stop wearing club colours when they do daft shit.

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Was it them that were celebrating over the top? You could argue they've got not a clue about the standards of Rangers tbh.

They're all young guys, 15-25. The older guys have started moving away from it, sensible head, sit with the family now kind of thing, Ross McGill and a lot of the older lads gave it up a few years back.

These are wee guys that don't understand our standards. They just want to create noise back the team, sing for 90 etc. 

All well and good, but could do with realising what we are now and again. 

Also wish they'd stop wearing club colours when they do daft shit.

:lol: 

They rarely, if ever wear ‘club colours’