*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

It should be but he’s just had a new contract. 

Doesn't matter - if the board have put us into a position where they'd be unable to do anything about it, because in a panic they gave him a new contract - then surely we can't let it continue? 

Them and him. That's all I'll say the now. I ain't ready to be deflated yet, let's do these cunts.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Reserving opinion the now, but if he doesn't get a result and has lined up with a bag of shite, the writings probably on the wall.

Agree to an extent, but fuck sake everyone jumping the gun before the team has even been released !

This place is mental sometimes 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Line up has to be

Butland

Tav Souttar Propoer Jefte

Sterling Barron

Cerny Dio Matondo

Dessers

Pace, power and a bit of dig.

Fucking Sterling out to a position he struggles in, our LB to the wing, and a guy that can’t run as part of our press / midfield 3 that’s constantly over run vs them is just fucking shite management. 

The thing that annoys me is that there is simply the best team to beat them. There's no other way of thinking or over complicating things. If Clement doesn't see what 99% of us can we are in a bit of bother. 

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

A sentence I never thought I’d agree with.

Nor me. As poor as he is he might actually get us up the pitch a few times

Itll be the usual him, Dowell and Danilo subbed on around 60-70 mins when we are 3 down

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I refuse to believe he's not going with Sterling and Barron the holding midfielders and Dio also midfield but the one tasked with also getting into the cam position.

Sutely even Clement can't see anything other then the need to prioritise the midfield and spine over the flanks.

Difficult to prioritise either tbh as both the midfield and the flanks have been weak against them in the past. 

13 minutes ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

I could really use a Rangers win to cheer me up right now, been a tough tough week for me.

I'm gonna be optimistic and say we might sneak a 2-1 win, based on absolutely fuck all to be fair lol.

Chin up anyway pal 👍🏻 don't let us impact your mood too much, just a game at the end of the day. 

Look after the head.

Today it’s all about clement’s tactics. If Rangers lose but lose whilst having a go at them then that’ll be an easier pill to swallow than any of the performances against them last season. If clement does not have a go at them then the Ibrox game could be make or break - he simply needs to learn from the awful performances of last season. 

57 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Yes and under murty we've got results there with Tav in the team and only a couple of cracking saves stopped us from winning. 

I don't know how it can be mentality then not being mentality then it's back to being mentality again.

Each to their own 

It’s the biggest load of bollocks constantly spouted by our support. There’s literally one player remaining from 2 seasons ago.

30 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Line up has to be

Butland

Tav Souttar Propoer Jefte

Sterling Barron

Cerny Dio Matondo

Dessers

Pace, power and a bit of dig.

Fucking Sterling out to a position he struggles in, our LB to the wing, and a guy that can’t run as part of our press / midfield 3 that’s constantly over run vs them is just fucking shite management. 

It’s about as obvious a team selection we’ve had in ages. He just can’t overthink this. Sterling on the right solidifies against Maeda. Dio keeps the ball more than Lawrence. Matondo is on form and has pace.