*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, .Williamson. said:

?

Not sure what you’re reacting like that for, I was responding to someone saying if we lose today that could be the case. It won’t be 

You are so negative, it's funny you are even talking about sacking someone before the game thinking we will lose ?

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

?

Not sure what you’re reacting like that for, I was responding to someone saying if we lose today that could be the case. It won’t be 

Just to be clear, you weren't responding to someone saying that if we lose today that could be the case. 

13 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

It’s the biggest load of bollocks constantly spouted by our support. There’s literally one player remaining from 2 seasons ago.

And it's all on him, every bit of this 

44 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sign players then be scared to play them in the biggest game, what’s the fucking point then

It’s no even like he’s a young boy hes an experienced pro he’s here to play in games like this.

Not being funny but I have zero confidence in the players we’re signing.  Gone are the days of us signing players we expect to just roll up to the mhanks and win. 

happy to be proven wrong though. 

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Not being funny but I have zero confidence in the players we’re signing.  Gone are the days of us signing players we expect to just roll up to the mhanks and win. 

I’m with you mate.

Players who don’t really get it, being signed by people who don’t really get it.

Just another job, just another payday for most of them.

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

So just stick with the same players who have fucked it time and time again.

sounds like a great idea