*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i know he got a new contract, trust me he will be sacked of were sitting 3rd or 4th. 

Im hoping he turns it around, but im honest opinion.  I cant see it, celtic where so comfortable in their shape at the back today, that's the worrying thing. 

time to drop tav and play sterling. 

We won't be sitting 3rd or 4th after the next few games. We're still comfortably better than the rest of the league but miles behind them. 

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

It took them 10 minutes to work out how to beat our press.

Exactly. 

Their disallowed goal was like we weren't even there. Waltzed the length of the park without any of our players near them. And then they cut us open down the flanks time and time and time again.

35 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Chose not to watch :lol:

You can criticise no cunt at the club when you can’t even support.

Mate I’ve supported for 40 odd years home and away inc euro games 

I’ve taken 1 game off for me and my wife’s wedding anniversary 

I said I wasn’t watching to avoid ruining my weekend as I’ve given up so much and knew today would be a thumping 

enjoy your night 👍🏻

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

What are you talking about?   Poster was greeting about throwing a 20yr old on in that game when they did just that. I don’t know what either of them are like. 

Their 20 year old was a match fit Belgian international coming on when the game was won.

Our 20 year old was coming on when we are getting horsed with absolutely none of our own fans there, and let me quote our manager speaking less than one month ago:

”Hamza is doing parts of the training now with the group, so step by step he’s going to the physical level that we need in the training and later on in the games. He’s never trained or played physically at this level.”

You don’t need to know what they’re like to know that’s fucking bizarre.

1 minute ago, Roy Hobbs said:

We won't be sitting 3rd or 4th after the next few games. We're still comfortably better than the rest of the league but miles behind them. 

Are we? 

So comfortably better than Hearts we have drawn with them already this Season. And comfortably better than Aberdeen who are on a 9 game winning streak and could potentially be 8 points ahead of us before we next kick off? 

5 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

How exactly do we get the board out? It's not like a manager who can just be sacked, it would take a monumental shift to get these guys out of their positions i. E some kind of consortium coming in with big money

Be an interesting agm in a couple of months 

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

ATM i dont trust Clement, yes the team are comfortably ahead of the rest but its Clement o dont trust ATM. They where so comfortable at the back today it was frightening. thats our tactics and style. 

I HOPE HE MAKES ME EAT MY WORDS. 

2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Are we? 

So comfortably better than Hearts we have drawn with them already this Season. And comfortably better than Aberdeen who are on a 9 game winning streak and could potentially be 8 points ahead of us before we next kick off? 

Yes. Hearts have 1 point. Most of the league are comfortably better than them at the minute. We will 100% be well above Aberdeen come then end of the season.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

As it turns out, he was absolutely god awful fucking shite.    Wake up mate, our support cannot and should not be accepting mediocrity. 

You think the outcome would have been different had Balogun played 

maybe you need to wake up then mate.  

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

You think the outcome would have been different had Balogun played 

maybe you need to wake up then mate.  

Thats right.  Double down.  Another happy clapper.