Where do we go from here?

53 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Apparently according to the pub landlord, we're all overreacting and everyday we should be privileged to be looking at another cluster fuck of a season 

Screenshot_20240910_110929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240910_110900_Samsung Internet.jpg

Always amazes me that there are people out there who are this deluded.

6 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Like everyone else I think this year's league is done but we haven't seen a run of games from Propper yet, Igamane not been fit, Bajrami a new number ten hasn't played nor Kasan.  Who knows what these guys may bring if they all click?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Like everyone else I think this year's league is done but we haven't seen a run of games from Propper yet, Igamane not been fit, Bajrami a new number ten hasn't played nor Kasan.  Who knows what these guys may bring if they all click?

Mate you can’t really believe that? 

On 10/09/2024 at 18:11, RossS1873 said:

Apparently according to the pub landlord, we're all overreacting and everyday we should be privileged to be looking at another cluster fuck of a season 

Screenshot_20240910_110929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240910_110900_Samsung Internet.jpg

That’s truly pathetic

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

He's a fucking idiot.

Everything is all hunky dory to them, what was the betting that him and others while that bug eyed bastard raped our club was sitting back say, it's all good it's all sunshine and rainbows.

sorry but people like him that bury their heads in the sand just piss me off, the club is getting fucked again by these arseholes in the boardroom.

11 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

On the park we need to try and get some consistent good performances to try and lift the mood. The issues circling for me though are off the park. It just feels things are beginning to get out of control there and overshadow other things. 

There's no doubt about that now we need someone to talk to us and give us it straight and let's see where we can go and what we can do.