Board Issues

the goal machine

11 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’ve very little good to say about the job that he did- but see if I was him and I saw that folk were filming themselves quite literally spitting on mine and my family's name outside NEH, I would resign too. 

Agree with this but the plinths should never have been put there it was very bad taste

12 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’ve very little good to say about the job that he did- but see if I was him and I saw that folk were filming themselves quite literally spitting on mine and my family's name outside NEH, I would resign too. 

Not to justify it as spitting is bogging.

But it was massively egotistical to even put those plinths with their names there in the first place.

The Americans and also Middle East groups see the club as a huge money maker however the Parks and Dave King are the brick walls.

Many things at the club are tied up in contract's and deals to keep everybody at the trough ,its not as simple as buying out the shareholders .Needs ripped out at the roots and all the suppliers and contractors who the current board have shares in and ties with chucked out .

Interesting times ahead but for the better I believe

PREV ARTICLE

The Board of Rangers Football Club today announces Chairman, John Bennett, is stepping down with immediate effect for health reasons.

The Board wants to sincerely thank John for his service and significant commitment over the last nine years and wishes him a full and speedy recovery. It is requested his and his family’s privacy is respected at this time.

Former Director, John Gilligan, will temporarily fulfil the role of Chairman until a permanent replacement is appointed.

The Board thanks John for stepping in at short notice and believes his experience in senior business roles throughout a long and successful career, and also, as a former Director of Rangers, will be invaluable at this time.

The Board is undertaking a robust process with the help of professional advisors to fill the roles of CEO and Chairperson. In the meantime, the club’s executive management team will continue to lead the club on a day-to-day basis.

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Who was the boy that was in charge of the sfl before it become spfl and Doncaster got the job? Im sure he was a bear and always thought he would have been decent to have at the club

You mean former player Gordon Smith? 😂