Board Issues

the goal machine

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Best wishes to JB. We have to remember the money that he has put into club.

Firmly believe now that we will be taken over.

It’s time mate. These current owners have taken us as far as they can and we are now on a decline.

56 minutes ago, The Archer said:

The Americans and also Middle East groups see the club as a huge money maker however the Parks and Dave King are the brick walls.

I knew-ish about the Americans (pass) but who are the middle east groups linked?

How many senior positions are now needing filled currently? Unless I'm wrong, no CEO, Director of football or chairman? 

5 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

You'd assume it's the Parks or King. But you'd assume either they don't want to sell or be willing to sell to people from outside a certain circle

The only way The Parks or King disappear is to buy them out or buy a majority of shares which then render theirs meaningless. 

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It’s time mate. These current owners have taken us as far as they can and we are now on a decline.

Be careful what you wish for. How many English clubs like their foreign owners? Ffp means there will be no cash splurge either. Any new owner will only take it on to try and make money.

1 minute ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Don't think he did the greatest job as chairman but he's a Rangers man and he put his money where his mouth is - for that i give him thanks. Hope his health issues aren't too serious and he makes a full recovery.

Chance now for a clean slate or is it more of the same?

It will be a clean slate. We have no chairman, no ceo, no head of academy, think we can see where the manager is heading shortly too. Things are clearly changing hopefully for the better.

26 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We were being run like a back door brother let's be real. Under current ownership and direction we were being set up to be second best for the forceable.

It's not the way anyone would have wanted this to pan out with a health issue being the reason and we can only hope he recovers and it's nothing serious. However we absolutely can't and couldn't go on how we have been.

Don't disagree mate. My concern is had it been someone other than Bennet would we still be floating? Certainly he's a massive part of that problem but I always felt he wouldn't let us get into the same place we were back a few years ago compared to say an American with no love for the club.