*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

6 minutes ago, jamess said:

Plenty of decent players in our league that are overlooked in favour of unknown foreign prospects that don't have the 'dig' for the Scottish game.

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Only 21, 100% should be looking in to signing him.

I’d still prioritise Miller but Cameron does like like another who could possibly play at a higher level. Has drifted in and out of the game but a few bits of quality from him.

1 minute ago, Redmond7 said:

You can see the players that have potential and we could be a good side but Clements idea of football really bores me its not good enough for the modern game way too slow and pedestrian. 

Surely thats on the players as well though, nothing stopping them playing quicker football on the park, not like clement goes on the pitch and physically stops them 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I’d still prioritise Miller but Cameron does like like another who could possibly play at a higher level. Has drifted in and out of the game but a few bits of quality from him.

Lennon Miller is a great player.

If our squad wasn’t a disaster, he’d be well worth chucking £5m at. Would easily double our money. 

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Surely thats on the players as well though, nothing stopping them playing quicker football on the park, not like clement goes on the pitch and physically stops them 

True to a degree and certain players are guilty of slowing it down but that has to be down to coaching I don't see Clement telling them to play faster he seems content with what he sees? 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

We clearly rotate a lot so he would see game time.

I dont think he'd see enough game time tbh, barron has started every game bar 1 iirc and it shows as he's been very consistent, we have multiple players in his role already i think, focus needs to be on players who play further up the park

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Lennon Miller is a great player.

If our squad wasn’t a disaster, he’d be well worth chucking £5m at. Would easily double our money. 

5 mill I think you could get a much better player from abroad as much as I'd like more scottish players.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Wee Barron has been excellent as well apart from a 2 minute period in the first half when he tried to do too much himself and lost possession twice in quick succession. 2nd name on the team sheet behind the match winner.

No worries whatsoever with him.