*****The Official Rangers v Lyon Match Thread*****

Just now, Bluekev said:

We had better players then too though mate. We’ve gone so far backwards it’s unbelievable.

Exactly. And it's fucking abysmal. Basics and everything getting done wrong.

We should've been getting stronger year on year, not regressing like this.

Money was spent elsewhere, squad not improved upon, players not sold when they're hot, it's a fucking mess.

We're being sold a fucking donkey here.

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

There’s being out classed, and then there’s being out prepared. 

We’ve watched it for years, the second anything even slightly controversial happens we just stop and throw our hands up. Offsides, handballs, missed chances, we just stop. 
We’re more worried about finding something to make a fuss about rather than just fucking playing. 

mistakes happen, I get it, but these aren’t mistakes, they are moments we are not prepared for. It’s amateur level shit. 

100% spot on. The mentality of these losers fucking scunners me. 
Dessers shouting for everything every time he loses the ball, Tav slowing the game down as he walks the ball over to the corner flag before he over hits it again. 

We have no awareness. Hold my hands up if we’re beat and we put up a bit of effort but this crowd give up as soon as anything goes against them. 

Lyon have another couple of easy goals in them yet. This is potentially more embarrassing than Dortmund 

They're front 3 are good and 3 of our front 4 cant control a football , its that simple. 

Jefte's head has went after his mistake 

Diamonde and cerny are playing with 2 men down.

We've shat it since the 2nd , dont think you can blame clement but he needs to change it the 2nd half . Hopefully thats not in the form of dowell 

Just now, Swagger said:

100% spot on. The mentality of these losers fucking scunners me. 
Dessers shouting for everything every time he loses the ball, Tav slowing the game down as he walks the ball over to the corner flag before he over hits it again. 

We have no awareness. Hold my hands up if we’re beat and we put up a bit of effort but this crowd give up as soon as anything goes against them. 

Lyon have another couple of easy goals in them yet. This is potentially more embarrassing than Dortmund 

The Tav corner thing fucks me right off. There are times you go by the playbook and times that you take it quick and go with the momentum. We never ever do the latter.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

It's really not, head in the sand from you.

If we don’t concede a couple more I’ll be amazed. 
We’ll probably have a decent 5 min spell at the start of the second half before Lyon stroll up the pitch and walk it in the net again 

4 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

They're front 3 are good and 3 of our front 4 cant control a football , its that simple. 

Jefte's head has went after his mistake 

Diamonde and cerny are playing with 2 men down.

We've shat it since the 2nd , dont think you can blame clement but he needs to change it the 2nd half . Hopefully thats not in the form of dowell 

He signed the three stoogies you mentioned