***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Haha was at plenty games mate

Just first with my son he's only a boy 

ill pass on your concerns to him though

Please do and educate the wee man correctly:

Rangers before ho's, never trust a tim and going to the football with your dad is for life not just Xmas.:541:

Just now, gkb10127 said:

So you support Israel just because they wave Palestine flags? Not once did I say I support Palestine...just don't agree with supporting Israel. 

No, and that is none of your concern.

You've just started another thread stating that you don't believe politics should come into football, a fair point, followed by the fact it should especially not come into football when supporting Israel...

Away you go.

15 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

So you support Israel just because they wave Palestine flags? Not once did I say I support Palestine...just don't agree with supporting Israel. 

So because you don't agree with it everybody else is stupid?

Aye right you are.

26 minutes ago, Marky. said:

No, and that is none of your concern.

You've just started another thread stating that you don't believe politics should come into football, a fair point, followed by the fact it should especially not come into football when supporting Israel...

Away you go.

Reason i mentioned Israel was because of the baffling amount of sympathy they get from our support. But you could substitute that for any nation involved in ethnic cleansing by the killing of thousands of innocent people and children. Lets just leave it at 'politics has no place in football' and that includes wearing israel tops or waving palestine flags.

34 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Hope dodoo gets a start in this game. Anyone know if garner will be atleast on the bench?

Been told he will be presented at half time to the crowd

he better be wearing a brown brogue and a Walter smith Cardigan minimum 

1 hour ago, gkb10127 said:

Reason i mentioned Israel was because of the baffling amount of sympathy they get from our support. But you could substitute that for any nation involved in ethnic cleansing by the killing of thousands of innocent people and children. Lets just leave it at 'politics has no place in football' and that includes wearing israel tops or waving palestine flags.

It is baffling. How anyone can support a government of murderous Zionist fuckers I really don't know.  And yes, politics has no place in football.