Rangers 1:3 hibs

Rangers FC (Official)

REPORT - #‎Rangers went down 3-1 to Premiership side Hibernian as a number of their players got back to action ahead of the home League One game with Arbroath next weekend.

RANGERS: Simonsen; Foster, Mohsni, Cribari (Gasparotto 70), S Smith; McKay (Crawford 63), Law, Kelly (McAusland 70), Templeton (Walsh 63); Shiels, Daly (Clark 46).

SUBS NOT USED: Gallacher, Faure.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy the results meaningless

Ok you have no need to get down about it but I want to see Rangers win at every level

When we beat a team 6-0 and one of the youngsters gets a hat trick you's are all wanking over it then if we get beat then it doesn't matter?

Just like seeing us whenever we play whatever the level but still won't lose sleep over this

Ok you have no need to get down about it but I want to see Rangers win at every level

When we beat a team 6-0 and one of the youngsters gets a hat trick you's are all wanking over it then if we get beat then it doesn't matter?

Just like seeing us whenever we play whatever the level but still won't lose sleep over this

An age group fixture or competitive friendly are very different from a closed door friendly....most friendlies are irrelevant anyway but a closed door one is effectively a training game....means absolutely nothing!

Once more. Sebo, Chelsea, 2-0.

Chelsea won the EPL that season iirc. We finished 3rd.