**** The Official Rangers V Hibernian Thread ****

G.E.C.

I agree with people thinking Hibs will sit back. It would be depend on when we score as to what the eventual score in this match will be. If we score early then it will definitely open up the park for us. I'd like 3-0. I don't think they are at all good in front of goal; just as they were poor in front of goal last season.

I don't know how Hibs will play. Don't expect David Gray to bombing up and down the right against Wallace and McKay. They had an insane amount of space at Ibrox during the playoff.

No idea how the taigs rated Henderson, still expect him to be a class above anything Hibs have.

I don't know how Hibs will play. Don't expect David Gray to bombing up and down the right against Wallace and McKay

No idea how the taigs rated Henderson, still expect him to be a class above anything Hibs have.

Their full backs will be there to be exploited.

Deila always seems to rave about Henderson even though he's chucked him out on loan the past couple of seasons. Hopefully Halliday gives him a "let him know you're there" challenge at the first opportunity.

I don't know how Hibs will play. Don't expect David Gray to bombing up and down the right against Wallace and McKay. They had an insane amount of space at Ibrox during the playoff.

High pressing line will pin them in, we will have to be very careful on the counter attack though. We need Halliday to be on top form to sweep up any counter attacks.

If we have the possession like we have had in the last 3 games we will destroy them.

They can't chase the ball all day and not make any tired mistakes.

Fuck chasing Tavernier and Wallace for 90 mins.

I wouldn't be suprised if they played with 2 screeners to flood the space in the central area and make our fullbacks go round the outside.

Tavernier can do it but Wallace has a habit of cutting inside rather than take a man on