Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

Rangers players being verbally abused while playing for Scotland is not a new phenomena.
Can remember Ian Ferguson being abused by the cunts about 20 years ago,and thought around then they could go fuck themselves.
Mini skirted men should not be allowed on the streets where there are kids and women.  

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

This thread saddens me. 

I don’t give much of a fuck about the Scotland National team. But I want to. 

I don’t give a fuck because our footballing country has been temporarily taken from us. But I would like it back. 

I support Scottish rugby. I support any Scot in sport other than football. But football has been hijacked and we have let it happen with the “fuck Scotland national team” stuff  

its “proper nose off to spite face” stuff and like so many things, we let it happen because we are too divided as a support  

imagine if the Rangers support united and said nah fuck this, Scotland is ours. Started arranging Rangers supporting Scotland clubs. Sat together,  travelled together, made banners together, sang decent songs together. Scotland used to be ours  we relinquished it.  

Same goes for the FA, the politics, the jobs of influence.. Apathy and division led to more apathy and now we have a whole fan base who are majority unsupportive of our nation. We have no players getting picked. We have no allies in positions of power.

our apathy and their obsession got us here 

Totally agree.

I would like this post but I'm a mong and don't know how to on mobile.

There's no doubting it's the hardest time of all to support the national team . I still want them to win and wished they'd made it to the World Cup finals .

Why , I'm really not sure . I can't say I feel any affinity anymore , it seems a completely different era , even a different country at times . The tartan army of today compares to nothing like the one of decades ago with all this ' look at us ' mentality . And whether people like to admit it , there's no doubting the latest nationalistic politics play a big part in following Scotland . . 

It seems we've come from a different era too , with regards the players . It didn't particularly bother me when c....c players played for Scotland , but back then players tended to stick to football and didn't indulge in the cringing antics that  the likes of brown and griffiths get up to . 

And yet , I want them to do win . I have no argument for that , which is pretty damning in itself , but the only reasoning I can think of , is for having natural affinity to the place of your birth and hoping we return to where we were all those years ago .

I don't care about Scotland and if I was a pro footballer I wouldn't care about getting capped

but most players do

can you imagine you're whole career striving to be good enough to sign for a big Club and get the chance to be capped, then one day it happens, you get the call up, you fill with pride, you skip oit the door with a huge smile on your face, you phone your mum and dad to tell them and all your family and pals and as many of them as possible try to get to the game to see you and support you on your big day. You spend time in training building a relationship with your fellow Scotsmen and the manager and staff, the big day comes and your on the bench but you know you're likely to get on, the second half comes and half way thru it the manager tell you to kit up, you get an adrenaline rush as you prepare to represent your country in the proudest moment of your career,l...

you walk up to the touchline and as your number is lifted the entire crowd boos and jeers you instead of giving you the support you deserve 

fuck them. The Scottish national team and the tartan army are Scotland in a nutshell - they, like all the Clubs, put their hatred of Rangers before the love and potential success of the team and country they love

I hope Scotland never win a thing and that the tartan army and the rest of Scottish football never get to feel the joy we've felt hundreds of times by seeing their team become a success because they don't deserve to see it

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

"Great save Craig! There's Keiran, give him it! Yes, come on, Broony's in space! There's Stuarty Armstrong - yes, good ball Broony. Now switch it, wee Forrest's bombing up the right! Oh, what a ball! Come on wee man, get it over! Oh man that's some cross...there's Griff coming in... Yaaaassss!!!! "

He said, never.

Reason #16 why I don't like the national side

> Not sure if Scotland National Squad or celtic playing a game.