Rhodent bheasts in Scotland's media

eejay the dj

Yep not one saying Celtic covered the abuse up yet.   Got a man who came forward who says he was abused in Torbett's second spell at the club after the Celtic board covered it up after  big Jock chased him and keep there so called good name intact. 

Celtic and Hibs covered up sex abuse on kids and yet no one has the guts to print it. 

Says it all about our media when Neeley is mentioned more with us than with Hibs were the known abuse took place 

11 hours ago, B1872 said:

After watching that, the only justice to the victims I can see is shutting down celtic fc, selling all players and assets and giving the remaining monies to the victims and their families. The lives that have been ruined are truly horrific due to the cover up that is still happening to this day. Rancid disgusting institution!

In total agreement with this. But let's Wait and see if SFA act on any of this. Our club gets dragged over the coals with excessive punishment because we were conned. Wonder if they will see fit to act on these bheasts animalistic behaviour. Fuckin scum.......

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You know who will foot the bill for this and the historical child abuse case,and it won't be one of the richest organisations on the planet as in "the catholic church" or cfc who are in the middle of doing what beggars do and begging to have a hotel built at the tax payers expense,instead of sorting out real issues.

The pedo dna of the RC church flows right through this disgusting club with the same cover ups in both entities 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Scottish sun have had the big brush out tonight front page of tomorrows paper is all about Nicky Clark and his brothers court appearance for the incident where they where abusing police apparently!

Saw that when I was in the shop this morning. I started a thread a while back on a similar story they ran for something else.

Just can't help getting us front and centre in the headline to make your average reader associate Rangers with yet another negative article. Systematic discrimination at it's finest.

The information on torbett returning to the theatre of screams has been all over the net for at least a decade,so why wait until now for this exposè,that's the most worrying part,why did the msm ignore the elephant in the room for so long 

1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

The information on torbett returning to the theatre of screams has been all over the net for at least a decade,so why wait until now for this exposè,that's the most worrying part,why did the msm ignore the elephant in the room for so long 

I think we all know the answer to that one mate. 

4 hours ago, markem said:

Based on the evidence established, in my mind there are two very simple, straight forward questions that has to come out the other end of this. Questions that should be asked by both the Police and Footballing authorities in this country  

Did Celtic Football Club (persons appointed/paid to represent the club) knowingly not report sex offences against children and/or did Celtic Football Club (again representatives) knowingly allow a sex offender access to children?

If the answer to either/both of those questions is yes the Club and individuals have to be held accountable and a full inquest launched to ensure that preventative measures are in place.  

Would any other organisation be afforded  the blatantly obvious questions not being asked or indeed the appropriate consequences applied?

The time for them wheeling out the 'point scoring' line to avoid accepting what happened is over.  

As long as the media and relevant  authorities continue to avoid asking those questions they remain complicit in a cover up. 

Well put. 

Wonder when we will get the obligatory ex rangers player writing a piece about how we shouldn't use this a point scoring against our rivals. Well fuck that, I will be singing loud and proud about it. Posting on social media and telling everyone I know about what those scum covering up child molesting animals have been up too.

Can't help but think that this program was just an attempt to re-write history and some day the general belief will  be that child abuse within football was quite widespread and happened at various clubs. I hope not, I wouldn't like to think that the program's makers would use abuse victims in this way.

22 minutes ago, BlueRD said:

Can't help but think that this program was just an attempt to re-write history and some day the general belief will  be that child abuse within football was quite widespread and happened at various clubs. I hope not, I wouldn't like to think that the program's makers would use abuse victims in this way.

If it helps dilute the focus on the bheasts from the east then you can bet your bottom dollar on it.

Fucking rancid cover up bastards the lot of them.

Celtic Boys Club figure charged over sex abuse

1 hour ago

From the sectionGlasgow & West Scotland

Gerry King, who has been chairman of Celtic Boys Club, has been charged in connection with historical sex abuse offences.

Police Scotland have confirmed that a 65-year-old man was charged on 15 February and a report has been sent to the procurator fiscal.

Mr King is a teacher at Glasgow's St Martha's Primary School.

He has been suspended from teaching duties by Glasgow City Council pending the outcome of the investigation.

It is understood the charges do not relate to alleged activities at St Martha's.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

If it helps dilute the focus on the bheasts from the east then you can bet your bottom dollar on it.

Fucking rancid cover up bastards the lot of them.

A paedophile ring operated out of state aid arena and was exposed on bbc Scotland 2 nights ago and the fact that DK has refused to buy some shares in the club made the news on itv who have still to mention anything to do with the latest news.
You can bet your last thin dime they are Fuckin rancid cover up bastards.  

50 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Celtic Boys Club figure charged over sex abuse

1 hour ago

From the sectionGlasgow & West Scotland

Gerry King, who has been chairman of Celtic Boys Club, has been charged in connection with historical sex abuse offences.

Police Scotland have confirmed that a 65-year-old man was charged on 15 February and a report has been sent to the procurator fiscal.

Mr King is a teacher at Glasgow's St Martha's Primary School.

He has been suspended from teaching duties by Glasgow City Council pending the outcome of the investigation.

It is understood the charges do not relate to alleged activities at St Martha's.

Seems to be no end to this.
It pervades there every walk of life from school to sport.  

On 3/18/2017 at 7:05 AM, eejay the dj said:

With the impending result of the Supreme Court case imminent. Yesterdays  lying piece of shite by that cunt Neil Cameron about  ref last week

Was thinking .Who have been the most hateful towards us in the media . The bastards that have told downright lies about our beloved club in last 4/5 years .

I felt compelled to list their names .

I'm almost certain they will be writing their pieces of hate ,getting ready for this decision .

How many do you think Liewell will have on speed dial ????

SCUMBAGS ONE AND ALL

Chris McLAUCHLAN  specky ugly mutand bastard and liar.:guns::taig::bangbang:

Ewing GRAHAME  media whore and complete liar :bangbang::guns::taig:

Jane HAMILTON . complete liar ,media whore , real life possibly , republican filth  ,Rangers hating ugly mutant that would make Michelle McManus appear good looking .:guns:

Andy MUIRHEAD . remember this prick .Lying hating scumbag representing Scottish football fans with his undercover beggar rhag . Now working for his paedophile brothers at beggars view :guns::guns::guns::taig:

Marcello mega . media whore most recently telling his lies for the scumbag bog roll of a newspaper ..Hater and liar :guns::taig::bangbang:

Craig SWAN .rebel chief sportswriter in waiting and beggar lover:taig:

Neil CAMERON. media whore, beggar lover  and liar:bangbang::taig:

mark DAILY . . Possibly the biggest liar of them all . Backed by his beggar loving employees . Jimmy Salviles friends at the covering up of  abuse:guns: BBC:taig:

Alex THOMPSON  media whore and liar :dancingtroll::guns:

Britney SPIERS  lunatic and in need of an asylum :britney:

Stuart COSGROVE. media whore and liar :bangbang:

Tam COWAN unfunny gob shite and liar :giggidy:

Tom ENGLISH crafty Rangers hater and liar :bangbang:

Hugh spew KEEVINS . so called neutral but in reality . Liar and scumbag of a man :guns::sherlock::taig:

Jim DELACUNT . Beggar lover DRUNK SACKED from beggar loving radio station Snyde  and liar of the highest order (karma):digging::guiness::champagne::taig:

Gerry MCCULLOCH . Beggar lover and 4/th/5th beggar supporter in a row , that this cunt of a radio station has had as it's host .Neutral my arse  .:guns::dontfeedtroll::taig:

Angela  HAGGERTY . Beggar boot and all round ugly mutant cunt of the highest order . :guns::taig:

Jim SPENCE .:angrywillie: Beggar cunt and a human piece of excrement :baaaaaa::taig::guns:

Roy GREENSLADE . Complete liar  and hater  of everything Rangers and being part of the Union . Not surprisingly writing for the scumbag beggar loving Gerald:guns:

Miles CHAMBERS .Responsible for using the photo of children  playing football outside IBROX when describing the child abuse that is quite clearly being covered up to protect a certain rancid football club :no: hypocrite and paedophile FC 

Rachel LYNCH . Irish media whore and hater of Rangers :bangbang:

Hugh JORDON . media whore  and scumbag hater of Rangers from Sunday rhag :guns:

Aidan SCOTT up and coming beggar scumbag for Sun :taig:

Gerry HASSAN .  Beggar hating scum from the Scottish review .What ever the fuck they are :guns:It is truly amazing when these cunts say they represent Scottish football ,they are all taig fucks :guns:

Gordon WADDELL and Michael GANNON . Scared puppets for the RANCID DAILY REBEL . Couple of ass wipes frightened to upset paymaster Pedro with honest parity in their reporting .:no:

Ok feel free to add to the list bears . Frightening isn't it seeing them listed and I know there are loads more

You would make a great ambassador for our club, eejay :lol: