*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

56 minutes ago, delamonty said:

That is truly hilarious.. and sad and pathetic at the same time.    We let our club die?  Thanks for that breaking news you fucking halfwit.   Last time I checked, the most successful club in world football has been alive and well since 1872.

Let's win this today The Rangers ... hammer these idiots.  5-0 to the famous... :tu:

This is the ultimate irony cause the original hibernian fc were wound up and unlike Rangers they did die they seem to forget that.

Hibs right now are the 2nd incarnation of that club they completely ceased to exist for over 2 years.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: Posts like that remind me of the way the anti-Trump brigade greet about absolutely anything and everything 

IMG_0432.PNG

I like how they have to mention the new club thing about 5 times in every post. They can't even convince themselves :lol:

Wee churning feeling in the bottom of my belly....buzzing for the day!

Cannot wait to put these manky bastards back in their place and I feel we have the team to do it.

Ibrox will be absolutely rocking, 90mins worth of our full repertoire please. Hopefully see them get smashed on and off the park today aswell.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

The taigs b team.

Absolutely when it comes to the team itself.

Although this morning I feel the same level of hatred towards that club that I have ever felt for any club and its support. What their support did after that cup final will never be forgotten. 

This needs to be a win for us. Anything other than that will completely fuck my weekend altogether.