*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

52 minutes ago, sco22y said:

I have RTV and I also have (and use) a VPN, yet when I go to watch the games the website asks for me to pay £5 to watch it. Is this the norm when I already pay the monthly subscription? It is crazy that recently I can get flawless streams elsewhere yet not get it from a site I actually pay for.

Unless you pay for the £30 a month rangers tv then yes you will need to pay £5 On top of your £5-£12 monthly subscription. They're really not very good at explaining it.

53 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Hope we get stuck right into these fuckers from the start. No better sight than popcorn teeth going mental at the sidelines with his team getting pumped. Same line up as Wednesday for me. Tav  instead of Hodson

Tav started on Wednesday...unless you mean Wallace for Hodson?

10 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I hope Pedro has seen and shown the squad the footage of the Cup Final game because we demand revenge for every player assaulted.

He's not - he says it's not about that game. I can see why tbh - losing a cup final to Hibs I can handle they were the better team on the day our tactics were deplorable but it's their fans antics after it that's the problem. It's difficult to get our players to take revenge on their fans in that sense 

all they need to do is beat the team on the park and leave the healing and gloating to us 

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Wallace is injured for tomorrow.

Ah, I've been on the sauce so I didn't interpret his post correctly. I think Hodson may be a better choice anyway as he's more varied while attacking than the predictable overlap.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Grasses, shitebags and heroin addicts. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

:rofl: it's gonna be like :hit:

Sad fuckers managing to get "The Rangers" in at every opportunity aswell. 

Can't spell simple words like centre correctly but are financial experts. 

Think this is going to be a difficult test for the team but I think we will get the result. If we want to harbour any hope of reducing the gap on "them" these are the games we have to win.

If we can win convincingly then Pedro will have taken great strides in ramming his fist down my throat as I was in serious doubt.........maximum points from our first 5 games is a must and I will be delighted if he can proove me wrong.

XI

Wes

Tav, Cardoso, Bruno, Wallace if he is fit

Candeias, Jack, Dorrans, Windass

Morelos, Miller

3-0 to the mighty red white and blue.

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Who throws a fucking pie?  What a waste.

Maybe a bear offering a poor leith bastard some much needed nourishment?

Apparently glasses are going to be launched at the cunts too. Didn't realise we'd jumped back to the 70's :lol: