*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

The first 20 mins were inspiring and we've shat it since 

We've not shat it. We're getting in about them but every time we do a hard challenge the cards come out. As for the score the extra two men are making a difference. Definitely haven't shat it.

We need more quality in the middle of the park.  We've started this season with Windass and Miller in the middle and it's unacceptable.  Hibs are bossing us at Ibrox.  We're just punting it long up the pitch.  This is an utter embarrassment.

Just now, Copland bear said:

And Stokes should have walked in 7mins , did you miss that part? I walked out the first time in my life in disgust the ref was that bad.  Jack is sent out off? The cunt kicked Dorian when he passed the ball and the ball was with the other player it was that late, and the ref let them away with things like this time and again yet we get players booked for looking at him the wrong way.

Jack probably called him a cheating bastard which is the truth as you can't explain how he missed the Stokes incident 

No I didn't miss that I said the ref ruined the game or did you miss that?

Fucking joke and what the fuck kinda formation are we playing? puts on a target man in Herrera and takes off our only winger in Candieas?Pedro's first test this season and he's failed get him to fuck!!! A blind man could see we needed to bring on Rossiter to shore up the midfield and he brings on Hererra ffs,fucking joke gave him the benefit of the doubt after Luxembourg as it wasn't his team but no excuses today fenian ref or not his times up.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I don't know how anybody can blame Pedro or the players here today. The ref has fucked this and it's not incompetence. It's blatant cheating.

Completely agree, it's left me heart broken, absolute disgusted, had Rangers had all men on the park this would've been a very different game. I'm disgusted.