Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

May not be the place for this but I found it on The Scotsman forum a few minutes ago. Creased myself laughing. What planet are these people on ?

"More lying, bullying and corruption from the SFA, just like Turnbull Hutton stated. Sadly his voice has left the argument, but his sentiments are even more relevant now.

The SFA are covering-up something. And that something must be really, really big.

So now a load of fans from various clubs (including The Rangers), celtic FC, some media commentators and some sports journalists are loudly asking for an independent review so we can have transparency and trust back in Scottish football.

And the SFA response is....deny, deflect, and hang on for dear life."

"There is a live case currently in play, which the Compliance Officer is reviewing, which relates to information shared at the Craig Whyte hearing, information which makes reference to the fact that Rangers may have misled the licensing committee of the Scottish FA when a [licence] was awarded back in 2011."

(From Regans statement)

what retribution can they hand us if (when) we are found guilty of this as well?

16 minutes ago, Grundy said:

Maybe it'll be Club 1872 who'll come out with something although I think it should be the board, and I also think they should pull no punches, we've got fuck all to lose by calling them out.

Or they could also hide behind the skirt of the Rangers Observer.

37 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Do you think we will release a statement? or simply sit back and watch scottish football implode?

According to @eskbankloyal a statement is being released this week. He's generally spot on. I assume that the board are checking what they can legally say about them and what legal action, if any, we can take.

50 minutes ago, jintybear said:

According to @eskbankloyal a statement is being released this week. He's generally spot on. I assume that the board are checking what they can legally say about them and what legal action, if any, we can take.

I have no idea if one is coming, just meant I'd be amazed if one didn't come - they have an open goal here on a number of issues.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Do you think we will release a statement? or simply sit back and watch scottish football implode?

I just came on to see if we have, If they don't release it today , release it Wednesday about 4pm and leave nothing out, come out not guns blazing but throwing grenades .  

Discusting club who also had an ebt , but unlike our  registered ebt's with the SFA ,it took the tax man to come calling for them to say about it to the SFA l clearly breaking the rules but they had no case to answer funny enough 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Taigs have been caught lying didn't they say all 42 clubs backed a review. Sfa say they were the only club wanting a review

All 42 would include us.kinda proves that not all qant a review 

It needs a stuart Milne or a Petrie or shrek Thomson to  on a out and call lieswell out .all in the name of bridge building of course 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Taigs have been caught lying didn't they say all 42 clubs backed a review. Sfa say they were the only club wanting a review

Wait and see the sheep ,Dundee Utd,etc coming out shortly and backing the tims after pressure from their fans,utter bastards

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed. They can't be shite bags using their mouth pieces in them 2 groups. 

Those timmigrants never used a 3rd party - their complaint to the sfa was on a cfc letterhead.

Same should apply to RFC.

Dave King made a statement in July after the tax case and paedo fc were bumping their gums about an investigation, now they are bumping their gums again and nothing has changed since July you can read the July statement here.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/dave-king-message/