Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Just now, cushynumber said:

celtic fans spewing at Hibs for not backing another review because "they have forgotten their roots" shows clearly this has nothing to do with the integrity of the game.  It was and is a Rangers bashing exercise, instigated and driven by celtic and their fans.

Lol if they are going back to their roots they will remember when celtic stepped in, stole all their players and left them with nothing. 

Hibs (even though I can't stand them) probably have as much Masonic history as the Irish shite some of them like to cling onto 

11 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Spot on bud

But the original letter asking for a review must have been signed by our very own Stewart Robertson,he sit's on the SPFL board does he not?i want to know what input he had if any

That's the conundrum, what did he think he was signing, if at all.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hahahaha! Guy is a moron!

That's hilarious - it's like the lawyer that was on Clyde One a few years ago explaining how Rangers never died, fenian uproar wanting him investigated etc and it turned out he was one of them :lol: 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's hilarious - it's like the lawyer that was on Clyde One a few years ago explaining how Rangers never died, fenian uproar wanting him investigated etc and it turned out he was one of them :lol: 

Haha! I've never seen such desperation or clutching at straws. English, Britney, Gollum, the whole gang have completely lost it. They have no sense of reality and are showing a blatant disregard not only for the facts but bloody common sense. They continuously dismiss the expert opinions of the best legal and tax minds in the business, thinking they know better. Eventually, after digging and digging, and a little more digging, they then find that one wee guy who fits their agenda and they jump all over it! Utter madness.......

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hahahaha! Guy is a moron!

Hahaha, I heard that. He's calling into question LNS integrity (a law LORD, a legal professional at the top of the profession).

Surely this is the final nail in TE's "independent" coffin. He and a lot of the individuals on BBC just can't hide their hatred. And it is hatred.

1 minute ago, ZZed said:

they are like 3 year olds throwing tantrums because they can't get what they want, no matter how unreasonable.

It's a shame.

All they want is the new sellic tap, anyone called Paddy to sign, their maw and sister not to be the same person, and the Rangers to have died.

At least Paddy has signed and all the family are sporting the current hoops monstrosity 24/7.

I was choking for a Rangers statement the other day and was flabbergasted we never saw one.

Im actually quite happy there wasn't one now. Because this is a thing of beauty. Scottish football at war with its self over the famous. 

Not long before the smelly hoards organise boycotts to away grounds. Which is a win-win for us.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't think they would have to pay some 

I think Alloa ,Scumdee Utd and few others are already the beggars bitches 

I'm thinking a few teams are starting to realise that they were happy to join in as Liewell, the SFA and other bodies shafted us, but found out that any favours they expected back from the tims and SFA weren't going to happen when Dundee United got shafted, and they now know cellic were the bigger, more self interested danger to the future of Scottish football all along.

But even though the tide might be turning, I still say fuck the lot of them, they made their own bed.

We should be now be thinking about going right in to them with statements and calls for investigation. Only way our club and the rest of Scottish football can be saved as is now obvious all they cunts are trying to do is destroy us and the credibility of all Scottish football so Liewell can shift them up the European or English league ladder.