Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Hugh Keevins is more and more like a hired mouth for the tims these days...

Gets away with all sorts of pish on that program. Someone that knows what they're talking about needs to put him in his place. Obviously DJ isn't that person.

I canny believe this keevins man... He's basically saying that because the SFA have said there should be no review, that proves that they've got something to hide.

Also saying there's no reason for a review if they've nothing to hide.... Ehhhh aye there's loads of reasons... Its a waste of time, huge waste of money, no one wants it (apart from rodents).

I know the obvious response is don't listen, but tuning in just now to see what kind of shite is being spouted. It's good to get a feel for the insanity we're facing. 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fuck you thanking them for?

Their supporters have been in touch to see what their board are doing about it. I very much doubt the view if the board aligns with their scum support.

It is their BOARD who can see there is no mileage in any further action and, largely due to saving money, is not in support of the bheast and spfl action.

No ones thanking them - just saying fair play for sticking their head out and being honest. Nothing wrong with that.

hibs as a club not their fans 

Just now, Gman36 said:

It wouldn't put it past liewell to try and pay off a few teams down the leagues to come out and say they want a review. 

I don't think they would have to pay some 

I think Alloa ,Scumdee Utd and few others are already the beggars bitches 

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I canny believe this keevins man... He's basically saying that because the SFA have said there should be no review, that proves that they've got something to hide.

Also saying there's no reason for a review if they've nothing to hide.... Ehhhh aye there's loads of reasons... Its a waste of time, huge waste of money, no one wants it (apart from rodents).

I know the obvious response is don't listen, but tuning in just now to see what kind of shite is being spouted. It's good to get a feel for the insanity we're facing. 

I wrongly put it on driving to the house, a total fkn wank pushing his own clubs agenda. Allow a bheast to spout Rangers are deid with no comeback then more pish about secret meetings at train stations. Fkn moon howlers ??

Just now, K.A.I said:

No ones thanking them - just saying fair play for sticking their head out and being honest. Nothing wrong with that.

Your response was about the hibs board statement. Fair dos, your choice.

An above poster is giving credit to hibs fans. What the fuck for?

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hugh Keevins is more and more like a hired mouth for the tims these days...

Gets away with all sorts of pish on that program. Someone that knows what they're talking about needs to put him in his place. Obviously DJ isn't that person.

I had it on in the background and was only half listening (although heevins sounds gutted about that hibs statement and hes begging ANY other club to back savco) but did i just hear a taig say Rangers died under Regans watch and that waste of space Johnstone said fuck all??

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

I had it on in the background and was only half listening (although heevins sounds gutted about that hibs statement and hes begging ANY other club to back savco) but did i just hear a taig say Rangers died under Regans watch and that waste of space Johnstone said fuck all??

That fat prick Johnstone is notorious for it - he's a slobbery midden fuck him 

7 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

They've already had a review. 

Then taken legal advice on that review. 

And taken legal advice on that. 

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Just did mate, my bad. Fair play to scummy Hibs then, the fans can go Fuck themselves

Fair enough mate.

Just wanted no ambiguity. This is a hibs board statement. Nothing in that suggests anything other than their fans want to see the bheast and spfl motion backed.

Their support are not wanting to draw a line.

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

No point in arguing with the taigs mate you simply wont win