Talksport talking about Sundays chaos

fair play murty is responsible for selection and tactics.but once the players are out there and they see its not working why the fuck can they not show some sort of desire and alter things themselves. players have a responsibility to be professional and that includes changing that that is broken.ok murty may have had a moan at them at ht but at least they could have held their heads up and said we tried your way it was fucked we tried our way. but they never TRIED either and that is a disgrace to the players the club and mostly the fans.

6 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Let's not gloss over McCrories performance here, he was utter shite. Bullied all game off Dembele, fluffed a simple passback to the keeper and then gave away a penalty and got sent off because of it. I'm not defending Alves as he has been a major disappointment this season but he wouldn't have been ragdolled the way McCrorie was and at least he would have won headers.

Alves should have started at the back with McCrorie in front of the back 4. Baffling that Murty didn't do this.

Alves got bullied by Connor Sammon.

Mccrorie is a better midfielder than he is a defender but I’d rather have him in defence than Martin.

35 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Fuck Jim white anaw, he’s another cunt that arse licks the tarriers every chance he gets 

The spastic didn't know fdb had played for us yesterday on his show , and was giving it the whyte was only yesterday and we need to remember where we where 

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

and they knew they couldn't beat them with 10 men, so no chance with 11

Seen it happening before - specially with the last game against them at Ibrox - I think we were at our best in the game just after we went down to 10 men. The first half was a shambles from beginning to end.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Totally agree. Why murty is still there at the moment is a complete mystery. To say he has lost the dressing room seems a gross understatement.

I was going to say that, assuming the problem is on-hand money to pay up Murty's contract, why don't they just swap in Jimmy Nicholl? 

Then I checked transfermarkt.  Nicholl's only spell as a manager saw him take just 107 points in 107 games at Cowden. Cowdenbeath ffs.

If the players knew the tactics were shite then why continue using them. See if we had a leader on the park that could make decisions and changes things then it would help. You dont constantly play the same way of its not working. No leaders in the boardroom, dugout and pitch. Bunch of fucking arseholes from top to bottom who don't want to take any responsibility 

27 minutes ago, minstral said:

People like ourselves would crawl over broken glass for the chance to play for our club. But that bunch of cowards have had the chance, and what the done was shit themselves, and have let down our club and loyal fans.

Well said Minstral. Another thing that fucks me off is these pussies that say 'sellik would have just went up a gear' or ' they never got out of second gear'. Same defeatist shite, no one knows if they had other gears to go up, defeatist and embarrassing shite. 

53 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Never before have I despised the majority of a Rangers squad.

Sickening feeling.

Snap mate I now hate the sight of them it's one thing getting beat with the scum but to surrender so meekly they can all get to fuck not one of them deserve our support.

I know people will have bought tickets but the player of the year event needs cancelled. Fucking shambles as nobody deserved any awards. Also if it goes ahead it should be interesting as it's the same day as the game v them. Wonder if the players might bother giving a half hearted performance that day