Talksport talking about Sundays chaos

28 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

I was going to say that, assuming the problem is on-hand money to pay up Murty's contract, why don't they just swap in Jimmy Nicholl? 

Then I checked transfermarkt.  Nicholl's only spell as a manager saw him take just 107 points in 107 games at Cowden. Cowdenbeath ffs.

He managed Raith Rovers to a LC win over celtic ya trumpet.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He managed Raith Rovers to a LC win over celtic ya trumpet.

Fair enough.  Long before my time. Transfermarkt site just shows him as manager of Raith and Milwall with no mention of his records there.

Did people really play football that long ago? :confused:

Joking.

46 minutes ago, minstral said:

People like ourselves would crawl over broken glass for the chance to play for our club. But that bunch of cowards have had the chance, and what the done was shit themselves, and have let down our club and loyal fans.

Even more gutting when you have Rangers fans like Murphy, Docherty, Halliday and Dorrans in the squad they should not even need to be told what this game means to the club and the support and then put in a collective performance like that

45 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Sheepshagger on just now blaming the fans and that scumbag of a host is agreeing.

Aye, right. So those twats think all of us supporters are guilty because we tell this bunch of timid wannabes they're rubbish for laying down tools from the off? You couldn't make it up. Right, we're all too harsh, so fuck it - let's give all the weans ice cream and a medal for showing up. :facepalm:

18 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I said the same thing about the tracky tops to my husband when the team came on the pitch. It was at that moment I knew they weren't up for it and I should have left then.

Noticed that but I thought maybe it was Puma wanting a last bit of brand exposure to a big audience before their contract runs out.

3 hours ago, Siwel said:

I don’t give a fuck how many caps Alves has for Portugal he’s been gash since he arrive. Should have started ahead of Martin because he’s even worse but not Mccrorie no chance.

McCrorie is never a CB but has shown he can play well in midfield. Why not then play your 95 caps Portuguese international in the position he has all that experience in, and put McCrorie into midfield in place of Andy (had barely kicked a ball in months and couldn't get a game in Azerbaijan) Halliday?

1 minute ago, Amato said:

McCrorie is never a CB but has shown he can play well in midfield. Why not then play your 95 caps Portuguese international in the position he has all that experience in, and put McCrorie into midfield in place of Andy (had barely kicked a ball in months and couldn't get a game in Azerbaijan) Halliday?

Because that would mean Martin starts and Martin should never be allowed to play for us again.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

In the 50 years I have supported Rangers I have never felt so much hatred towards any Rangers team as I do this lot after Sunday's debacle. and I have never felt so much embarrassment watching any Rangers teams in the past as  I have watching murty and the players antics on sunday.for a team with the stature of Rangers each and everyone of them are a disgrace usually my anger subsides after a day or so but I'm as angry today as I was watching that pish on Sunday. And won't be watching Rangers again until next season when hopefully the shitebags have departed the scene.

Not been watching Rangers as long as you but feel the exact same mate.

A new manager will sort it all out imho.

SDM left well alone with Souness and Wattie and the latter was a big gamble but it turned out to be easily one of the best managers in British football history. He (SDM) didn't have to firefight but unfortunately that's what's happened and for all we know, removing potential problems will resolve it. I hope Stevie Clarke gets offered the job

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

the modern player makes me sick. Its absolutely any excuse to blame someone else for their own shortcomings.

Exactly my view.Seems any excuse absolves this shower of spineless,non talented,wasters from actually having to break sweat and put a shift in.Lost patience with the lot of them.

It strikes me that the players were told to sit back and try to hit them on the break. We should have been in their faces from the very first second. You saw Hearts do that and the result. We need somebody in before Sunday otherwise we are on to another embarrassment

32 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Because that would mean Martin starts and Martin should never be allowed to play for us again.

Martin was and is shite but McCrorie was being bullied all over the place at centre half. Alves should have started with McCrorie in a defensive midfield position 

12 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Exactly my view.Seems any excuse absolves this shower of spineless,non talented,wasters from actually having to break sweat and put a shift in.Lost patience with the lot of them.

Gattuso called this out after Cardoso took the Instagram pictures of his bruised face. It makes me sick too. The team of the early 90's would have hid and worked at making sure it didn't happen again