Harry Forrester

MrMckee

48 minutes ago, binsy08 said:

Did he get any game time that day mate ?, i think the fact they've sent him back up  tells us what we already knew, his attitude stinks.

Didn't the gaffer there publically call him out on his attitude to training? Pretty sure I read about it very early into his loan. Says it all really.

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Ive said this for months now but no one listens.  Even guys live tavernier, foderingham and windass should all be shipped and never play again for us.  All have been heavily involved in literally every single bad result we have had iver the last 3 years, been involved with 3 dif managers.  They had their chances and literally have shown nothing that suggest they will make a massive improvement under gerrard.

Nail on head m8. Don't worry, quite a few of us have been saying exactly the same thing. 

Unfortunately i don't think we can afford to have a complete fire sale this summer but those who aren't up to the gaffer's standards will be shown the door soon enough. Harry will be gone sooner though. I don't think he can be arsed to try to make it under any manager, even Stevie G. 

9 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

Didn't the gaffer there publically call him out on his attitude to training? Pretty sure I read about it very early into his loan. Says it all really.

Yeah he did, i forgot all about that.

I’m baffled at the amount of people on Facebook and twitter wanting this cunt back, he wasn’t good enough for us before and he’s an absolute clown yet some people think he’s better than Windass and Arfield and deserves a second chance. 

52 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I’m baffled at the amount of people on Facebook and twitter wanting this cunt back, he wasn’t good enough for us before and he’s an absolute clown yet some people think he’s better than Windass and Arfield and deserves a second chance. 

Agree however everyone deserves a 2nd chance however a lot.of these players are into their 3rd or 4th chances now and should be sold if and whenever the chance arises.  I certainly dont want to be sitting here this time next season with the same names coming up after some more cowardly performances

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree however everyone deserves a 2nd chance however a lot.of these players are into their 3rd or 4th chances now and should be sold if and whenever the chance arises.  I certainly dont want to be sitting here this time next season with the same names coming up after some more cowardly performances

Nah not for me if we don’t get respect off the players I don’t see why we should give them it in the form of another shot. We are in no position for sentiment, ruthlessness is our only option so bye bye harry for me.

I am certainly hoping that this chancer is not on the plane to Spain. If he is I confidently predict he will make an arse of himself and have us on the front pages of the rags.

would love to be proven wrong but his track record as well as his attitude is shocking.

A decent-ish Scottish championship level player. So utterly hopeless for where we are now and where we want to be next season. Hopefully never see him in a gers strip again apart from when he buys the soon to be released orange strip. 

36 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Harry Forrester is a better footballer than many on here are judges of a footballer.

Dont think his ability was in question however his overall attitude is.  If u think guys like him are going to win us titles perhaps its your own judgement of players u need to question

Going to boldly predict he'll be in the 1st team squad for the season... but I love being shot to bits on here.  

I think (hope) he'll turn it on in pre-season, hopefully learnt his lesson nearly losing his chance here.  The kid has talent just lacked maturity.