Rossiter Injured - Twitter Speculation

Assegai

5 hours ago, Camshy said:

Said over a year ago we cut our losses with this imposter. Costing us a wage and all rehab work going into him just for him to get injured when he is "close to fitness"

Would love it if he could be a success but that's looking highly unlikely, get rid and stop wasting all our time.

I actually totally agree he is an imposter. May not be his fault he was signed or that he keeps getting injured...

But for us at this club we need players who are capable of making an impact on the pitch... Sadly I don't think he will ever make it.

Would be typical but I'm hoping it's just shite. Has it been confirmed anywhere? 

He gave me a glimmer of hope seeing him against Hibs once he got into the swing of the game after being out for so long but still got a lot to prove as far as I'm concerned.

Would feel bad for him this time though if it finally looked like he was about to push on.

48 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I actually totally agree he is an imposter. May not be his fault he was signed or that he keeps getting injured...

But for us at this club we need players who are capable of making an impact on the pitch... Sadly I don't think he will ever make it.

Careful some in here take offence if you have an opinion.

None of us want to see him fail but he has been here for nearly 3 years and really only played against 2 or 3 top flight teams.......the writing is on the wall. The lad has a problem with fitness and I just don't understand anyone who thinks it's a good idea to keep a player on the pay role who is never ever fit?

That doesn't mean I want him to fail but some folk don't seem to get that. I wish the lad well but I have more feeling for Rangers than I do for some guy who has hardly kicked a ball in anger.......another Prodan, Rosenthal, Kuznetzov, take your pick.

7 hours ago, Camshy said:

Careful some in here take offence if you have an opinion.

None of us want to see him fail but he has been here for nearly 3 years and really only played against 2 or 3 top flight teams.......the writing is on the wall. The lad has a problem with fitness and I just don't understand anyone who thinks it's a good idea to keep a player on the pay role who is never ever fit?

That doesn't mean I want him to fail but some folk don't seem to get that. I wish the lad well but I have more feeling for Rangers than I do for some guy who has hardly kicked a ball in anger.......another Prodan, Rosenthal, Kuznetzov, take your pick.

If you had said that the first time then you wou would have got less abuse and ironically been less offended by said abuse.

8 hours ago, murzo said:

Hopefully precautionary and Rossiter is fine . After the tackle from that wank allen in the last game of the season he shown he can handle it. He’s no a shite bag like andy webster.

He lasted 60 minutes.

The evidence is inconclusive but I would say points to him being a shite bag. 

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

He lasted 60 minutes.

The evidence is inconclusive but I would say points to him being a shite bag. 

90% of folk on here wouldn’t have lasted 10 seconds after the Allen tackle. He carried on. He hadn’t played in ages prior to that game so I’ll in all he did very well and coming off after 60 wasn’t a great surprise. 

10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

90% of folk on here wouldn’t have lasted 10 seconds after the Allen tackle. He carried on. He hadn’t played in ages prior to that game so I’ll in all he did very well and coming off after 60 wasn’t a great surprise. 

You seen 90% of folk on here play fitba?

13 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

bollocks. 90% on here have probably played at amateur or junior level where that type of tackle is standard fair in the warm up, never mind the actual match.

25 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

90% of the folk on here would be kicking Allans cunt 10 seconds after the tackle.