Our last title win

BillySastard

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'll quit my job before I miss us lifting 55

Jobs come around all the time but our next title win will literally top everything this club has ever done before 

Always thought about this and if I would pull a sickie etc, but I think I would just be honest and say there's no way I'm missing it. If they can't understand after going to watch all the games through the divisions they can ram their job ?

14 minutes ago, superally07 said:

Always thought about this and if I would pull a sickie etc, but I think I would just be honest and say there's no way I'm missing it. If they can't understand after going to watch all the games through the divisions they can ram their job ?

Mate will I fuck at any stage in my life be looking at grandchildren or whatever and be saying I missed 55 to weld a bit of steel together 

Went to the game nervous as fuck helicopter Sunday on the back of my mind, “need an early goal to settle the nerves a bit” 7 minutes later it was all over.  What a fucking day.  What a 7 minutes.  Ended up bursting my cousins lip open punching him after the second or third goal by accident aswell. ?

I genuinely don't know how I'll cope. I'll be an utter mess. The last time I was probably like that was after Florence. I was gone. Just emotionally drained. Nothing left to give.

Helicopter Sunday and last day league wins were incredible but for those I was just so pumped and excitable about those times with adrenalin pumping!

This time it'll probably be sheer elation followed by collapsing somewhere all of which will be more than worth it!

13 hours ago, BillySastard said:

I couldn't make it to the match due to work but what a day. Lafferty scoring after 46 seconds set up a brilliant title win.

My Dad phoned me from inside the ground in the dying minutes so I could hear our fans going mental.

Watching this made me crave 55 even more. Bring it home Stevie G!

I know a publisher 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Amazing day. I was an absolute bag of nerves going into that game and within 7 minutes I was completely clear of any fear.  Only a Sir Walter managed team could make you feel like that. The moments that man gave us were unreal. Double win over the taigs with PLG’s team, making a European final, clinching a double, 3 in a row etc. I only wish we could’ve won a treble in his second spell, we probably should’ve, especially the Mowbray season but no complaints from me. The man’s a legend of the game. 

Greatest ever Ranger and there's absolutely no one that comes close. Adore the man.

21 hours ago, King Jela said:

Amazing day. I was an absolute bag of nerves going into that game and within 7 minutes I was completely clear of any fear.  Only a Sir Walter managed team could make you feel like that. The moments that man gave us were unreal. Double win over the taigs with PLG’s team, making a European final, clinching a double, 3 in a row etc. I only wish we could’ve won a treble in his second spell, we probably should’ve, especially the Mowbray season but no complaints from me. The man’s a legend of the game. 

2 trophy laden era's. The man had an aura that simply just made celtic shite themselves. You sensed it in them and still do at the mention of his name Infront of any of them.